Home

High risk OB for poor woman

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post  Mon, Feb 03 2020, 11:25 am
Hi!
Does anyone recommend a high risk group that accepts the essential plan? Unfortunately I can’t afford the better health insurance my job offers.
Besides taking blood thinners, I had preeclampsia last time. ( BH it was under control and I delivered naturally).
Back to top

amother




Lawngreen
 

Post  Mon, Feb 03 2020, 11:28 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Hi!
Does anyone recommend a high risk group that accepts the essential plan? Unfortunately I can’t afford the better health insurance my job offers.
Besides taking blood thinners, I had preeclampsia last time. ( BH it was under control and I delivered naturally).


Dr. Ashley Roman.
Not sure if she will be there at delivery.
Not sure if your the same poster that keeps posting about preeclampsia..
Regardless, If you have concerns she won't be there at delivery, it's best to discuss with her directly.

Bshaah Tovah!
May you have a healthy pregnancy and delivery and postpartum experience.
Back to top

amother




Mauve
 

Post  Mon, Feb 03 2020, 11:30 am
Dr. Lanscowsky Grazi and Kramer are a high risk group. They have several locations and deliver in Mount Sinai.

Bsha Tova!
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Mon, Feb 03 2020, 11:32 am
amother [ Lawngreen ] wrote:
Dr. Ashley Roman.
Not sure if she will be there at delivery.
Not sure if your the same poster that keeps posting about preeclampsia..
Regardless, If you have concerns she won't be there at delivery, it's best to discuss with her directly.

Bshaah Tovah!
May you have a healthy pregnancy and delivery and postpartum experience.

Amen !
Thank you
No, I’m not the preeclampsia poster.
Back to top

amother




Lawngreen
 

Post  Mon, Feb 03 2020, 11:49 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Amen !
Thank you
No, I’m not the preeclampsia poster.


Ok. There were a few posts this week about a hi risk doc for preeclampsia after birth:( but you should look through those posts for recommendations as well.
Back to top

amother




Babypink
 

Post  Mon, Feb 03 2020, 12:45 pm
People like Columbia clinic for high risk.
Back to top

amother




Cobalt
 

Post  Mon, Feb 03 2020, 8:54 pm
In my case I was really happy with Columbia I had an amazing experience very sweet warm compassionate drs.
Appointment waits by Columbia were very long though I felt it was worth the wait for the service I got.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Mon, Feb 03 2020, 9:11 pm
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:
In my case I was really happy with Columbia I had an amazing experience very sweet warm compassionate drs.
Appointment waits by Columbia were very long though I felt it was worth the wait for the service I got.

How did u get in?
Did u need a referral?
Back to top

amother




Cobalt
 

Post  Mon, Feb 03 2020, 9:48 pm
I asked my regular ob for a referal and had them send it to Columbia
Call columbia to schedule an appointment and theyll tell u exactly how to go about it.
All the drs and nurses and staff by Columbia were so amazing.
I was there in the NICU for quite some time after baby was born and at ome point I told my dh not only is Columbia a top dr becuz the staff and drs r smart I felt they hand picked the drs and nurses to all be very sensitive warm understanding patient nice......
Back to top

amother




Gold
 

Post  Tue, Feb 04 2020, 3:22 pm
I used dr. Roman she was great. I didn’t always see her but she didn’t deliver me but she monitored my care I really liked nyu. I also was in Columbia for a different pregnancy but I had better insurance then. You could go to some clinic there and have the top doctors review your case. I ended up going to nyu the next pregnancy. Now I’m having a hard time having a high risk OBGYN in New Jersey using Medicaid

Bshah Tovah
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Tue, Feb 04 2020, 5:29 pm
amother [ Gold ] wrote:
I used dr. Roman she was great. I didn’t always see her but she didn’t deliver me but she monitored my care I really liked nyu. I also was in Columbia for a different pregnancy but I had better insurance then. You could go to some clinic there and have the top doctors review your case. I ended up going to nyu the next pregnancy. Now I’m having a hard time having a high risk OBGYN in New Jersey using Medicaid

Bshah Tovah

I’m leaning towards Columbia, NYU is a little too far for me.
Besha tova and hatzlacha rabba!
Back to top

amother




Cobalt
 

Post  Tue, Feb 04 2020, 6:39 pm
I'm sure you will be very happy with that decision! Btw the support u get in the bikur cholim room is unreal throughout pregnancy and after! They have lots of frum volunteers coming around just as support!
Hatzalacha!
Bshaa Tova UMitzlachas!
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Coronavirus risk may depend on your blood type
by amother
27 Mon, Apr 06 2020, 9:20 pm View last post
Would you risk ttc in a few months. I'm battling coronoviru.
by amother
5 Mon, Apr 06 2020, 8:58 pm View last post
Being high risk and mikvah
by amother
5 Sun, Apr 05 2020, 4:55 pm View last post
How high is dangerous??
by amother
9 Thu, Apr 02 2020, 9:37 pm View last post
Therapeutic high school / or other high school
by amother
6 Thu, Apr 02 2020, 9:17 am View last post

Jump to: