Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Judaism
Nishmas 40 days!!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 4:29 pm
I’m really trying to do the 40 day nishmas for something and I feel defeated I’m up to trying the umpteenth time. So many times I missed a day, twice I was skipping certain parts I didn’t know was to be said.

Can people please give me encouragement to continue trying.

amother
Khaki

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 5:40 pm
curious what parts did you skip that needed to be said. never tried it but maybe I will...

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 5:46 pm
amother [ Khaki ] wrote:
curious what parts did you skip that needed to be said. never tried it but maybe I will...

The parts after nishmas that I thought was only for shabbos

amother
Aubergine

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 8:58 pm
Can u please explain the segula? What it is, how.to.do it etc

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 9:06 pm
amother [ Aubergine ] wrote:
Can u please explain the segula? What it is, how.to.do it etc

You say it for 40 days it’s supposed to help with hashem granting you something your doing it for. Nishmas is praising hashem. Charlene aminoff on Instagram inspired me! (I’m very bad in explaining sorry)

amother
Slateblue

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 9:27 pm
As Someone who has said nishmas several x 40 days, and perek shira multiple x 40 days, and challah baking and various other segulos......please don't stress over it. If you can, say it. If you don't complete the 40 days, Hashem can still send you the yeshua. For every person helped after doing this segula, there are many that did not see their yeshua. So please don't pressure yourself that this is the peula needed for your yeshua. I'm not C"V ridiculing segulos. But don't pin all your hopes on this being the catalyst for your yeshua and if you fail to do 40 days, that's the reason you're not seeing the yeshua.

amother
Linen

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 11:06 pm
OP, I BH had a huge yeshuah after saying nishmas slowly, with lots of kavana, and having in mind the meaning of each word.

1 day when the crisis I was davening about was at it's most stressful, I forgot to say it and only remembered when it was night already. I spoke in my own words to Him, saying that only He knows why I forgot to say it and he should please count it as if I said it during the day.

May you see your yeshuah very soon!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics