Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Babysitter for late at night (Bklyn)

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 04 2020, 12:22 pm
I have a close wedding that will end at 2-3 am. Does anyone know of a very trustworthy sitter that will be available until then?

ra_mom

Post Tue, Feb 04 2020, 12:23 pm
I don't know of anyone, but would a friend of yours take your baby for the night instead?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 04 2020, 12:27 pm
ra_mom wrote:
I don't know of anyone, but would a friend of yours take your baby for the night instead?

It’s a few kids that I plan on leaving home. Thanks though.

rising hero

Post Tue, Feb 04 2020, 12:33 pm
I have taken Russian babysitters in the past and they usually dont mind staying late if you let them know before and you provide a ride home.

amother
Gray

Post Tue, Feb 04 2020, 1:40 pm
There is someone nieman in boro park. I don’t have her address or number. I used her a few times.

She is the nicest and kindest babysitter. She does a great job, the kids are always happy. She is also very reasonably priced. Maybe ask people in boro park if they know her.

amother
Babyblue

Post Tue, Feb 04 2020, 1:41 pm
amother [ Gray ] wrote:
There is someone nieman in boro park. I don’t have her address or number. I used her a few times.

She is the nicest and kindest babysitter. She does a great job, the kids are always happy. She is also very reasonably priced. Maybe ask people in boro park if they know her.

She babysits in her house. She doesn't go to people's homes.

amother
Firebrick

Post Tue, Feb 04 2020, 3:27 pm
amother [ Gray ] wrote:

DONT SEND TO NEIMAN! you have no idea what she does or how she does. The way she runs her business it's impossible to know what's going on behind her closed doors.

amother
Slategray

Post Tue, Feb 04 2020, 3:33 pm
Following but need someone till maybe 11 or 12

sub

Post Tue, Feb 04 2020, 3:36 pm
My dd who is a responsible nanny/ overnight sitter. She has references. Pm me and I will give you her number.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries