Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Desparate for maternity clothes, jerusalem

zebra111

Post Wed, Feb 05 2020, 2:39 am
Please please point me in the direction to find reasonable maternity clothes!
Tried malcha, rami lee has just, h and m had only basics like vest tops and jeans, and only 2 other shops had stuff, all priced over 300shekel for poor quality stuff that wasnt matim.

There must be shops in geula/mea she'arim. Where do u buy from!?!? Im really desparate..

Lizzie4

Post Wed, Feb 05 2020, 3:05 am
There's a store in geula

https://www.facebook.com/pg/im.....bout/

Nice things, reasonable prices

zebra111

Post Wed, Feb 05 2020, 3:07 am
Great thanks! Do they have everyday stuff there? I dont have facebook so cant open the page browse..!

Lizzie4

Post Wed, Feb 05 2020, 3:14 am
yes

2gether

Post Wed, Feb 05 2020, 3:23 am
If you are going to geula there's sweet days

fiji

Post Wed, Feb 05 2020, 3:33 am
Lizzie4 wrote:
There's a store in geula

https://www.facebook.com/pg/im.....bout/

Nice things, reasonable prices

This place!! They have nice normal things that are actually affordable!

zebra111

Post Wed, Feb 05 2020, 3:59 am
Perfect thanks!! Where is sweet things?

amother
Black

Post Wed, Feb 05 2020, 5:37 am
theres is no such thing as cheap maternity here in israel . Order from next and asos online they ll come to ur door and the studf is much cheaper n nicer!

banana123

Post Wed, Feb 05 2020, 5:46 am
amother [ Black ] wrote:
theres is no such thing as cheap maternity here in israel . Order from next and asos online they ll come to ur door and the studf is much cheaper n nicer!

Except you never know if it'll fit you, or if you'll have to pay shipping to send it back.

I bought myself 2 maternity skirts and the rest I got secondhand. For shells you can just buy a size up.

iluvjlem

Post Wed, Feb 05 2020, 6:19 am
I've had good luck in Maxigo, on Chaggai st in Geula.

mochamix18

Post Wed, Feb 05 2020, 6:26 am
This past pregnancy I found it was cheaper to buy flowy or stretchy dresses a size up from Chen, flowy tops with stretchy black skirt from Cherry. I did buy a few actual maternity skirts from Avishag Arbel (Rami Lee went out of business two years ago so I think this what you meant). There is also a maternity store that was either in a Geula or Mea Shearim called RMS? Anybody know if that’s right? But yes everything is very pricey when it comes to maternity. Also try Zoya for some roomier dresses that will grow with you

Last edited by mochamix18 on Wed, Feb 05 2020, 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

zebra111

Post Wed, Feb 05 2020, 8:25 am
Out of desparation I did just order 2 shirts from next..hope theyre ok! But yes, def prefer to try on. Also the style of clothes im looking for is easier to find here Smile
My neighbour told me to try onot outlet in talpiot too, they have bigger sized regular clothes that are stretchy. I dont know, I find with regular clothes a size up or whatever that my bump is never covered properly (I tend to get pretty big which is probably the issue).

Roots

Post Wed, Feb 05 2020, 12:31 pm
there is also a maternity gmach on panim meiros if im not mistaken
but im not living in jerusalem too long to remembr
also, try to get the circulars from the mail boxes downstairs they almost always have ads for matrernity clothes (in hebrew though). I bought 2 wonderful skirts from somewhere in geula for 150 shek each and they lasted 4 pregnancies so far..

amother
Blue

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 12:03 pm
Just curious where you ended up finding stuff? I'm looking in Jerusalem as well.

Any stores that anyone knows of also in town/Yaffo area would be appreciated.

TIA!

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 1:00 pm
Premama on shamgar across from shefa is having a sale-- buy one top, get two free. They also have summer skirts for 100 shekel.

amother
Blue

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 1:25 pm
Do you know when the sale is until? And what are their prices like?

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Mon, Aug 03 2020, 3:45 pm
Their ad said starting July 31 with no end date. Probably until they've gotten rid of the summer merchandise.
There was a sale rack of 50 shekel tops, another rack with 100 shekel tops, and all other tops were 1+2 where the full price of one was often 350+.
They had summer skirts for 100 shekels.
There were many dresses (I think 1+2 also).
Shells and black skirts were not on sale.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions