Home

Lakewood camp prices
Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

Slategray

Post Sun, Jan 24 2021, 9:47 pm
Just responded on another thread by mistake... sending my girls to twist. $415 a half without transportation, and she's doing transportation by van which is door to door service and short routes, plus hours are from 9:00-3:30. Great fun, individualized attention. Girls going into p-2

bnm

Post Sun, Jan 24 2021, 11:08 pm
What are the daycamp options for a 6th grader?

momof2+?

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 10:55 pm
amother [ Slategray ] wrote:
Just responded on another thread by mistake... sending my girls to twist. $415 a half without transportation, and she's doing transportation by van which is door to door service and short routes, plus hours are from 9:00-3:30. Great fun, individualized attention. Girls going into p-2
I

I would love to hear more about camp twist. What crowd sends there? How many kids in the camp? Have you sent there before? Where is it located?

amother

Slategray

Post Fri, Jan 29 2021, 4:37 pm
it's the same owner of twirl Sunday clubs. She's taking up to four bunks. She has amazing, warm staff. Yeshivish, middle of road, heimish, type of crowd I believe . Really nice crowd. She offers a group discount also. Located in Ateres Nechama. This is her first year doing full summer-she has done two bunks for one half before- but in the winter she has an amazing, professional Sunday program with 150+ girls where she knows every single child, parent, and just about everything about them. My girls love it!
I am sending my daughter with a group of friends and they are all very excited! (Transportation to Jackson and Toms River)
edited to add: Location is Ateres Nechama, County line road

amother

Sienna

Post Sat, Jan 30 2021, 7:25 pm
amother [ Copper ] wrote:
The bigger camps charge more bec they rent space, hire lots of staff and lifeguards. A camp owner once wrote an article how it’s hard to even break even.
I love camp Meoros. It’s a smaller big girls camp run by Mrs liss from west gate. Down to earth fun. My girls went there after going to some of the more famous camps and loved it. Their prices are slightly less then other camps. Bec it’s cheaper I think it attracts a more yeshivish crowd which is nice bec the standards are way simpler. I find other camps the head counselors do big things to do break outs. In this camp the kids do the break outs type acrivities. Not sure if there is transportation to Tim’s river. Also not sure if they only start with first grade or second grade.
Where is meoros located and what grades?
Previous  1, 2 Recent Topics

Page 2 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries