Home

Bernie Sanders Broke Promise to release medical records
1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> In the News -> Politics


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Cheiny




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Feb 09 2020, 5:34 pm
Well, so much for his honesty. He just broke his first promise to release all his med records before the primary voting started. Now he claims, “no one else released more than I did either.” “But,” his interviewer Chuck Todd says, “ none of the others just had a heart attack....” “Well, I’m healthy.” From the very same lowlife who calls Pres. Trump a pathological liar. Physician, heal thyself.
Back to top

Sebastian




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Feb 09 2020, 5:35 pm
Yawn and trump broke his promise to release his tax records

The man is 78 with a heart issue. He ll probably live 4 more yr. Dunno about 8 yr. His medical records are none of your business
Back to top

Cheiny




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Feb 09 2020, 5:40 pm
Sebastian wrote:
Yawn and trump broke his promise to release his tax records

The man is 78 with a heart issue. He ll probably live 4 more yr. Dunno about 8 yr. His medical records are none of your business


So you’re good with a potential nominee being caught lying straight off the bat...got it.
Back to top

PinkFridge




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Feb 09 2020, 5:49 pm
You have to wonder what's he hiding. He's 77 or so and just had a heart attack. Frankly, that would be enough to give me pause.
I think he has bigger stuff that he doesn't want discussed or uncovered.
Back to top

Sebastian




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Feb 09 2020, 5:53 pm
Cheiny wrote:
So you’re good with a potential nominee being caught lying straight off the bat...got it.


Um trump was caught lying a zillion times. You worship him
Back to top

Jeanette




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Feb 09 2020, 7:27 pm
I am no more interested in supporting a left wing demagogue than I am a right wing demagogue.

Bernie is the most Trump-like candidate in the race. And his supporters are the most like Trumpers in their anger, their cultishness and willingness to destroy anyone who might stand in his way.
Back to top

Cheiny




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Feb 09 2020, 8:47 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
You have to wonder what's he hiding. He's 77 or so and just had a heart attack. Frankly, that would be enough to give me pause.
I think he has bigger stuff that he doesn't want discussed or uncovered.


And that’s aside from the fact that he’s an admitted socialist!
Back to top

Cheiny




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Feb 09 2020, 8:48 pm
Sebastian wrote:
Um trump was caught lying a zillion times. You worship him


What aboutism is the tactic the liberal side constantly uses when they have no facts to counter the truth about their side. Nothing new here.
Back to top

Cheiny




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Feb 09 2020, 8:50 pm
Jeanette wrote:


Bernie is the most Trump-like candidate in the race.


Lol, this is probably your funnest post yet!
Back to top

iyar




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Feb 09 2020, 8:50 pm
Cheiny wrote:
What aboutism is the tactic the liberal side constantly uses when they have no facts to counter the truth about their side. Nothing new here.


This is too funny.
Aren’t you OP?
Read your first post.
Back to top

Sebastian




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Feb 09 2020, 8:53 pm
Cheiny wrote:
What aboutism is the tactic the liberal side constantly uses when they have no facts to counter the truth about their side. Nothing new here.

Lol I'm not liberal but you sound like a hypocrite.
Back to top

PinkFridge




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Feb 09 2020, 9:00 pm
Cheiny wrote:
And that’s aside from the fact that he’s an admitted socialist!


The truth is I meant, what could he be hiding health-wise? It's not like we don't know he had a heart attack recently.
These last 6 years have made me think of the saying lev melachim beyad Hashem in an entirely differently light and that is, Hashem will make certain people appealing, I.e. they tug our hearts, and these people become the kings, or attain some level of leadership that makes the rest of us scratch our heads in wonder. Hashem shakes up the world some times.
Back to top

Jeanette




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Feb 09 2020, 9:05 pm
Psst, Cheiny, I was agreeing with you.

I don't like Bernie and find him dishonest. Just as I find Trump dishonest.

I'm able to see flaws in a candidate whether they're from the right or left!

Maybe because I have values that transcend politics.
Back to top

Cheiny




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, Feb 10 2020, 3:32 pm
Jeanette wrote:
Psst, Cheiny, I was agreeing with you.

I don't like Bernie and find him dishonest. Just as I find Trump dishonest.

I'm able to see flaws in a candidate whether they're from the right or left!

Maybe because I have values that transcend politics.


So what happens if there are no flawless candidates running?
Back to top

Iymnok




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, Feb 10 2020, 3:40 pm
Cheiny wrote:
So what happens if there are no flawless candidates running?

As old as politics. Vote for the the best of two (or so) evils. It is extremely rare to find "good".
Trump is far from "good", but I don’t see anyone significantly worse. There are certain things that he supports and others that the Democratic candidates support. The question is which of these things can I not stomach.
Back to top

Jeanette




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, Feb 10 2020, 3:41 pm
Quote:

So what happens if there are no flawless candidates running?


That happens in every election. I would then need to choose the least flawed, the one I believe will do least harm to the country.

But it's curious to me that what worries you most about Bernie is his refusal to release his medical records. Are you satisfied with Donald Trump's transparency about his medical records?

And this isn't a whataboutism because I've been quite clear that Bernie's lack of transparency is troubling to me, maybe even disqualifying. So there's no double standard on my part.
Back to top

malki2




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, Feb 10 2020, 3:42 pm
Sebastian wrote:
Yawn and trump broke his promise to release his tax records

The man is 78 with a heart issue. He ll probably live 4 more yr. Dunno about 8 yr. His medical records are none of your business


Really. 78 years old with a heart issue and his medical records are none of my business. Right.
Back to top

SixOfWands




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, Feb 10 2020, 3:46 pm
Sanders absolutely should release his medical records.

So should Trump. In particular, he should be forthcoming about his visit to Walter Reed.

Looking forward to all of their tax returns as well.
Back to top

Cheiny




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, Feb 10 2020, 3:50 pm
Jeanette wrote:
Quote:

So what happens if there are no flawless candidates running?


That happens in every election. I would then need to choose the least flawed, the one I believe will do least harm to the country.

But it's curious to me that what worries you most about Bernie is his refusal to release his medical records. Are you satisfied with Donald Trump's transparency about his medical records?

And this isn't a whataboutism because I've been quite clear that Bernie's lack of transparency is troubling to me, maybe even disqualifying. So there's no double standard on my part.


If you say so.
But you do a lot of assuming. Where did you see me say that what worries me most about him is his refusal to turn over his medical records? I just found it ironic that the one dem candidate whom everyone believes to be the most honest, has now shown his dishonesty.

If I was considering voting dem, I’d be much more worried about his socialist policies and free-everything promises, while being unable to answer how he’d pay for all of it (free health care alone is projected to cost $50 TRILLION); he is also advocating free everything else as well...
Back to top

SixOfWands




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, Feb 10 2020, 3:54 pm
Cheiny wrote:
If you say so.
But you do a lot of assuming. Where did you see me say that what worries me most about him is his refusal to turn over his medical records? I just found it ironic that the one dem candidate whom everyone believes to be the most honest, has now shown his dishonesty.

If I was considering voting dem, I’d be much more worried about his socialist policies and free-everything promises, while being unable to answer how he’d pay for all of it (free health care alone is projected to cost $50 TRILLION); he is also advocating free everything else as well...


Who here has expressed any belief in Sanders' honesty? You're creating strawman here.

BTW, the estimated cost of Medicare for All is $34 trillion over 10 years, not $50 trillion on a single year. Still a whole lot of money.

But I am still waiting to hear whom you propose should die due to lack of adequate healthcare.
Back to top
1, 2  Next Recent Topics

Page 1 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> In the News -> Politics

Related Topics Replies Last Post
A Young Man Forced To Deal With Medical Issues Alone
by Yael
0 Thu, Jul 02 2020, 11:36 am View last post
by Yael
Medical bills
by amother
2 Wed, Jun 24 2020, 10:54 am View last post
by SYA
She Never Disclosed the Family Debt From Medical Bills
by Yael
0 Tue, Jun 23 2020, 10:53 am View last post
by Yael
Oral surgeon in Ezra Medical Center?
by amother
3 Tue, Jun 23 2020, 9:42 am View last post
Scrubs/Covid Medical professionals? 6 Sun, Jun 07 2020, 8:13 am View last post

Jump to: