Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Pills/vitamins to lose weight

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 10 2020, 10:54 am
Does anyone have experience with taking pills/vitamins to lose weight? I know it's not healthy but can you tell me in what way and if you have any more information on this topic?

Thanks!

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, Feb 10 2020, 11:02 am
There is no such thing as a pill that makes you lose weight. It's one of the oldest scams in the world.

You need to see and endocrinologist to have your thyroid and hormone levels checked, and a nutritionist to evaluate what you eat. Most hospitals have weight management group therapy programs.

You don't need a diet, you need a healthy meal plan that is part of your lifestyle. You also need to get up and move for, even if you start out in really small ways. Park farther away from the grocery store and walk. Run around with your kids instead of sitting on the park bench.

amother
Ginger

Post Mon, Feb 10 2020, 11:27 am
Taking stimulants of any kind can increase your heartrate, thereby causing weight loss, but in a very limited way, and with far worse effects on your health than the original weight problem.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 10 2020, 11:28 am
What about those advertisements that I see that you can lose weight with stones...Do you know how that method works? Seems weird to me...

amother
Ginger

Post Mon, Feb 10 2020, 11:32 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
What about those advertisements that I see that you can lose weight with stones...Do you know how that method works? Seems weird to me...

Do you mean "crystal healing"? It's nonsense. The only real way to lose weight with stones is to carry a lot of them in a backpack, which causes you to burn more calories when you walk, which technically works, but almost every other exercise is better.

Chana Miriam S

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 2:45 pm
Nonsense.

flmommy

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 4:01 pm
I think you mean the sadkin diet with the acupressure balls behind your ear.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise