Home

Where to get a sheitel cut, Monsey not expensive

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post  Mon, Feb 10 2020, 6:22 pm
I bought a cheap sheitel. The person I bought it from did an awful job in cutting it and I really don’t like it. Luckily she didn’t cut that much.
Could anyone recommend someone?
Back to top

Librarian




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, Feb 10 2020, 6:33 pm
Mindy Frankel is fantastic. I don't know prices but I am sure she is reasonable, but not cheap. A re-cut should not be too much. 8458260865.
Back to top

thunderstorm




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, Feb 10 2020, 7:06 pm
Librarian wrote:
Mindy Frankel is fantastic. I don't know prices but I am sure she is reasonable, but not cheap. A re-cut should not be too much. 8458260865.

I second her. I didn’t realize that she’s still in Monsey. I used her about 10 years ago and it was my best cut. She was trained by Dini.
I did hear that she increased her prices on cuts though after she became popular.
Back to top

amother




Olive
 

Post  Mon, Feb 10 2020, 7:07 pm
Raizy Landau
Northgate
Back to top

Librarian




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, Feb 10 2020, 7:23 pm
thunderstorm wrote:
I second her. I didn’t realize that she’s still in Monsey. I used her about 10 years ago and it was my best cut. She was trained by Dini.
I did hear that she increased her prices on cuts though after she became popular.


I found her to be very reasonable especially for a re-cut.
Back to top

amother




Dodgerblue
 

Post  Mon, Feb 10 2020, 7:25 pm
Mindy Frankel all the way ! Great person to work with besides for her amazing cutting skills
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Tue, Feb 11 2020, 7:51 am
Thank you
Back to top

amother




Emerald
 

Post  Tue, Feb 11 2020, 9:04 am
Sandra 290-1698
Price is about $70-150 depending how much needs to be cut
Back to top

EPL




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, Mar 02 2020, 2:56 pm
Librarian wrote:
Mindy Frankel is fantastic. I don't know prices but I am sure she is reasonable, but not cheap. A re-cut should not be too much. 8458260865.


I've been trying to reach Mindy Frankel for more than a week on this number, but there's no one picking up, and you can't leave a message bc her mailbox is full. Do you know whether she still works, bc this is a strange way to run a business.
Back to top

amother




Navy
 

Post  Mon, Mar 02 2020, 4:12 pm
EPL wrote:
I've been trying to reach Mindy Frankel for more than a week on this number, but there's no one picking up, and you can't leave a message bc her mailbox is full. Do you know whether she still works, bc this is a strange way to run a business.


Text them.
Back to top

amother




Natural
 

Post  Mon, Mar 02 2020, 4:19 pm
I use Sandra. Very easy to reach. Did a great job on my wigs.
845-290-1698
Back to top

EPL




 
 
 
 

Post  Tue, Mar 03 2020, 12:39 pm
I've been calling and texting Mindy Frankel with no luck. Does anyone know her address, I would just go over there.
Back to top

EPL




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Mar 04 2020, 4:34 pm
Does anyone have Mindy Frankel's address?
I've been trying to reach her to no avail.
Back to top

amother




Lawngreen
 

Post  Wed, Mar 04 2020, 7:56 pm
EPL wrote:
Does anyone have Mindy Frankel's address?
I've been trying to reach her to no avail.


She may be on vacation. She's super busy in general.

Try calling perfection beauty. Rikki Kaufman is very talented. And reasonably priced.
Back to top

Ok1




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Mar 05 2020, 3:49 pm
Rikki Kaufman is really good, Esty kuperstien is also amazing, she happens to have Miri sale 300$ off today 13475330958
Back to top

EPL




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Mar 05 2020, 9:49 pm
Thanks, Ok1 & lawngreen for that info. I've never heard the name Rikki Kaufman before. Is she very good at cutting shaitels? Do you have her phone number?
Back to top

Ok1




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Mar 05 2020, 10:48 pm
I never used rikki but I heard she’s really good, and esty is amazing and does great cuts, Etty Rosen is also amazing but probably more expensive
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Caring & Talented Sheitel Macher-LKWD
by amother
6 Tue, Jun 02 2020, 8:48 am View last post
Park for Picnic - Monsey
by wife101
0 Mon, Jun 01 2020, 10:55 pm View last post
Playgrounds Monsey 1 Mon, Jun 01 2020, 8:37 pm View last post
ISO Womens 100% Cotton (or 95% is ok) Low Cut Black socks
by amother
0 Mon, Jun 01 2020, 11:43 am View last post
I’m sharing cheap outfits that look expensive 207 Sun, May 31 2020, 8:31 pm View last post

Jump to: