Home

Bas Mitzvah Party Dance Motivator
1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post  Mon, Feb 10 2020, 9:15 pm
Would love someone who emits great energy, and gets a crowd on their feet.
Please recommend someone, preferably with an Instagram account so I can see her work.
(Shimi Adar is not in our budget)
Thanks in advance.
Back to top

amother




White
 

Post  Mon, Feb 10 2020, 9:17 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Would love someone who emits great energy, and gets a crowd on their feet.
Please recommend someone, preferably with an Instagram account so I can see her work.
(Shimi Adar is not in our budget)
Thanks in advance.


@dancewithraizy
Raizy Pavlov
Back to top

amother




Papaya
 

Post  Mon, Feb 10 2020, 9:18 pm
Malka

Azamra
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Mon, Feb 10 2020, 9:26 pm
amother [ White ] wrote:
@dancewithraizy
Raizy Pavlov


Thank you, ill check her out.
I prefer someone with a "Haimish" touch. Would that describe her? (We're more right wing, and we want jewish jewish music only....)
Back to top

amother




Violet
 

Post  Mon, Feb 10 2020, 9:28 pm
Yes def Raizy Pavlov. If she’s not avail ask her about her sisters or friends!
Back to top

amother




Blush
 

Post  Mon, Feb 10 2020, 9:49 pm
@danceitoutwithmimi
Mimi Miller
Back to top

amother




White
 

Post  Mon, Feb 10 2020, 9:51 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thank you, ill check her out.
I prefer someone with a "Haimish" touch. Would that describe her? (We're more right wing, and we want jewish jewish music only....)


She's chassidish. She's Malky Weingartens @malkysmedia sister. She's alot of fun, amazing spirit. She fits your description.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Mon, Feb 10 2020, 9:59 pm
amother [ White ] wrote:
She's chassidish. She's Malky Weingartens @malkysmedia sister. She's alot of fun, amazing spirit. She fits your description.


Were not chasidish....can you please elaborate? Thanks for all your replies.
Back to top

InnerMe




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, Feb 10 2020, 10:13 pm
Sara Younger is great.
Back to top

Amelia Bedelia




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, Feb 10 2020, 10:29 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Were not chasidish....can you please elaborate? Thanks for all your replies.

I'd probably describe her as heimish. She's from a chassidish background, but I don't think she's currently chassidish.
She's probably just what you're looking for.
Back to top

amother




Blue
 

Post  Mon, Feb 10 2020, 10:38 pm
Mayaan Davis
Back to top

amother




White
 

Post  Mon, Feb 10 2020, 11:09 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Were not chasidish....can you please elaborate? Thanks for all your replies.


She's not farfrumt chassidish, she's a typical BP heimish lady. She does all types of crowds, she's perfect for what you're describing.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Tue, Feb 11 2020, 10:21 am
amother [ White ] wrote:
She's not farfrumt chassidish, she's a typical BP heimish lady. She does all types of crowds, she's perfect for what you're describing.

Thanks so much.
Ill contact her.
Back to top

amother




Bronze
 

Post  Tue, Feb 11 2020, 10:42 am
@imovewnaz

I've seen her at a bunch of bas mitzvahs and she is always incredible!
Back to top

amother




Seafoam
 

Post  Tue, Feb 11 2020, 11:07 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thank you, ill check her out.
I prefer someone with a "Haimish" touch. Would that describe her? (We're more right wing, and we want jewish jewish music only....)


Yes! Definitely Raizy! Shes an excellent role model bursting with talent and good vibes.

I personally like her style better than Shimi Adar
Back to top

amother




Ivory
 

Post  Tue, Feb 11 2020, 11:09 am
@zappybyzeesy
She's got incredible energy and is adorable. She's chabad
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Tue, Feb 11 2020, 2:06 pm
amother [ Seafoam ] wrote:
Yes! Definitely Raizy! Shes an excellent role model bursting with talent and good vibes.

I personally like her style better than Shimi Adar


Thats awesome. I booked her! She sounded so nice and personable. You guys never disappoint! Thank you!
Back to top

pearled




 
 
 
 

Post  Tue, Feb 11 2020, 2:22 pm
What do these motivated typically charge? Thanks so much
Back to top

amother




Burgundy
 

Post  Tue, Feb 11 2020, 8:26 pm
Where can I find contact info for Raizy Pavlov? I am interested as well. I don't have an Instagram account (and no interest in getting one.)
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Tue, Feb 11 2020, 10:17 pm
amother [ Burgundy ] wrote:
Where can I find contact info for Raizy Pavlov? I am interested as well. I don't have an Instagram account (and no interest in getting one.)


I texted her at 1-234-386-3864 and she called me back.
Back to top
1, 2  Next Recent Topics

Page 1 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries

Related Topics Replies Last Post
I'm an aveil, post hamakom yinacheim here and get a mitzvah
by amother
250 Today at 3:56 am View last post
by BA
Bas Hinda's (Passover) Chocolate Torte: we eat it all year ! 119 Yesterday at 1:17 pm View last post
The Bas Hinda Torte's little sister; Molten choc Cups ! 5 Yesterday at 1:16 pm View last post
Has anyone read Mitzvah Girls? (Chassidish Brooklyn)
by amother
3 Thu, Apr 02 2020, 5:54 pm View last post
by Fox
'The Unorthodox' (about the founding of the Shas party) 6 Sun, Mar 29 2020, 2:19 am View last post
by etky

Jump to: