Home

Does trump care about America’s best interests
Previous  1, 2, 3

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Cheiny

Post  Wed, Feb 12 2020, 3:04 pm
keym wrote:
I agree with you about Obama. I did not like him. I didn't feel he loved America, more like apologized for America's existence.
But that doesn't mean I have to like Trump.
I liked other Republican candidates. Rubio, Cruz, even Kasich. And I like Pence. I don't always love all their policies. But I believe that they genuinely cared about America.
Trump cares about himself and it so happens that his interests and America's are aligned in many ways- Making America Great Again.
If the interests diverge, can I trust he will put America before his own interest? No.
And just because Obama didn't (maybe) doesn't mean that Trump shouldn't.

Your worries are pure speculation. There is zero evidence that anything he’s done, and any of the many successes and accomplishments he’s brought to our country have been done for his own self interest; he is clearly a true patriot who puts American first. Imagining otherwise is just not honest and is not backed up by any evidence....pure fiction.

Last edited by Cheiny on Wed, Feb 12 2020, 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cheiny

Post  Wed, Feb 12 2020, 3:06 pm
b.chadash wrote:
MOST- if not every - candidate who runs for office of the presidency is a narcissist. The difference is that most people know how to hide it better than Trump. Trump has no filter and does not hide behind false humility.

He is different in that he couldn’t care less about being politically correct and is just himself. What you see is what you get, and people love that about him, his lack of the typical fake ness you get from other politicians. And if you want to talk about narcissism, there’s no one who is more full of himself than Obama....but heaven forbid you say that, lest you be accused of racism.

malki2 wrote:
To anyone who is interested in the truth, watch this:

https://banned.video/watch?id=.....79535

To anyone who is interested in keeping her head in the sand, just continue about your business. But shame on you.

Hopefully Jeanette will watch it.

Last edited by Cheiny on Wed, Feb 12 2020, 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cheiny

Post  Wed, Feb 12 2020, 3:09 pm
malki2 wrote:
The story of Andrew Ten:

Back in 1988, Rabbi Harold “Hershy” Ten and his wife Judy were at their wits end. They needed to get their then three-year-old son Andrew to New York City from Los Angeles for medical treatment. The toddler suffered from a rare and undiagnosed breathing illness.

But commercial airlines declined to fly Andrew, who couldn’t leave home without several pieces of medical equipment including a portable oxygen tank and suction machine, according to an archived Jewish Telegraphic Agency story.

Desperate for help, the family called on Trump, who agreed to provide his private Boeing 727. Once the plane landed in LaGuardia, Andrew was whisked to the Schneider Children’s Hospital of Long Island Jewish Medical Center.

In the JTA story, Andrew’s father said, “Mr. Trump did not hesitate when we called him up. He said ‘yes, I’ll send my plane out.'” And grandmother Feigy Ten enthused, saying, “Donald Trump is a miracle, just a miracle.”

Indeed he is, as we’ve also seen so many times in his numerous acts of kindness, generosity and love towards the Jewish people and Israel.

malki2 wrote:
No one ever claimed that he is the personification of the Mesilas Yesharim. And I will admit that he is sometimes crass, vindictive, narcissistic, and a vulgarian. But how can people say the absolutely horrific things that people are saying about him here, with no recognition of his good and huge heart, and all of the good things that he has done and is trying to do on behalf of the country? How can you not recognize his actions and only pay attention to his distasteful language and behavior? Are people completely blind?

It’s called TDS.

malki2

Post  Wed, Feb 12 2020, 9:25 pm
This is exactly the one I was looking for. Watch just the first five minutes and tell me that your negative opinion of Donald Trump hasn’t changed. I dare you.

https://youtu.be/305-erOr3jk

Cheiny

Post  Wed, Feb 12 2020, 10:02 pm
malki2 wrote:
This is exactly the one I was looking for. Watch just the first five minutes and tell me that your negative opinion of Donald Trump hasn’t changed. I dare you.

https://youtu.be/305-erOr3jk

Wow, that was amazing. Anyone who doesn’t appreciate him and all he’s done is simply not a patriot.
Previous  1, 2, 3 Recent Topics

Page 3 of 3 View latest: 24h 48h 72h