Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Bingo Heimishe Kokosh hechsher?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 11 2020, 2:48 pm
Does anyone know what the hechsher is on the giant Heimishe Kokosh that Bingo sells? I would just call them, but have not had luck getting information that way. TIA!

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 11 2020, 6:58 pm
Anyone?

amother
Ginger

Post Tue, Feb 11 2020, 7:03 pm
It’s sterns cake- Crc and ok
ETA: I guess it’s best to ask! It should be sterns- but always a possibility that not

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 11 2020, 7:05 pm
amother [ Ginger ] wrote:
It’s sterns cake- Crc and ok

Thank you!!!

amother
Ginger

Post Tue, Feb 11 2020, 7:06 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thank you!!!

Oy
Check wat I wrote above!
I’m friends with sterns and know they supply there but on the off chance that they have another supplier- please ask!!!

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 11 2020, 7:21 pm
amother [ Ginger ] wrote:
Oy
Check wat I wrote above!
I’m friends with sterns and know they supply there but on the off chance that they have another supplier- please ask!!!

Thanks:) I tried calling Bingo, and was told to call back in the morning to speak to a manger, lol. I know it's not in a Stern's package - it has a Bingo label. My Mom actually has one right now, but the label fell off! I know whatever it was is good enough for us, but I am trying to check against someone else's stringencies:/

amother
Ginger

Post Tue, Feb 11 2020, 7:55 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks:) I tried calling Bingo, and was told to call back in the morning to speak to a manger, lol. I know it's not in a Stern's package - it has a Bingo label. My Mom actually has one right now, but the label fell off! I know whatever it was is good enough for us, but I am trying to check against someone else's stringencies:/

Ha! It still may be sterns- but with a bingo sticker!

amother
Aubergine

Post Tue, Feb 11 2020, 8:07 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Does anyone know what the hechsher is on the giant Heimishe Kokosh that Bingo sells? I would just call them, but have not had luck getting information that way. TIA!

Their bakery in Lakewood is sterns/korns. I don't know about bp but I assume its also from sterns
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen