Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Dirshu women’s event

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 13 2020, 4:48 am
Was anybody there? I heard it was amazing! Is there any was to watch it? Any links or clips please?!

sweetdimples

Post Thu, Feb 13 2020, 5:50 am
it was beyond beyond!!!

sweetdimples

Post Thu, Feb 13 2020, 5:51 am
wish there is some way to re watch it...

ladYdI

Post Thu, Feb 13 2020, 10:52 pm
Anybody have clips or links???

amother
Purple

Post Thu, Feb 13 2020, 10:56 pm
Which one ? The concert?

amother
OP

Post Fri, Feb 14 2020, 5:38 am
Yes the women’s one

Chaya123

Post Fri, Feb 14 2020, 9:46 am
Yes, I was there and LOVED it! I took some clips on phone but then ran out of storage. Wish I can have clip of entire thing, was so magnificent!

zytt

Post Fri, Feb 14 2020, 9:48 am
There was a link to the men's one I'm assuming there was one for the ladies as well
Check out dirshuworldsiyum.org

amother
Cerise

Post Fri, Feb 14 2020, 10:34 am
I highly doubt that the ladies show is linked somewhere for public viewing! this is dirshu we're talking about. in fact I witnessed a representative of dirshu at the rehearsal carefully checking that every aspect of the performance should adhere to tsnius. there is no way they would offer an option to view a ladies performance online or whatever. if you werent there you missed it! (one of the reasons I chose to participate in the ladies event at newark sympohny, the prudential one was available for live streaming and also to rewatch for after. so I get to enjoy both!)

Chaya123

Post Mon, Feb 17 2020, 9:50 am
amother [ Cerise ] wrote:
I highly doubt that the ladies show is linked somewhere for public viewing! this is dirshu we're talking about. in fact I witnessed a representative of dirshu at the rehearsal carefully checking that every aspect of the performance should adhere to tsnius. there is no way they would offer an option to view a ladies performance online or whatever. if you werent there you missed it! (one of the reasons I chose to participate in the ladies event at newark sympohny, the prudential one was available for live streaming and also to rewatch for after. so I get to enjoy both!)

yup, same here, that's why I attended women's event and now have some clips on my phone to relive the joy, plus the online link to entire men's event, which I watched multiple times.

amother
Cherry

Post Fri, Mar 04 2022, 8:50 am
Is this year's event's recording available to watch online?

Chaya123

Post Mon, Mar 07 2022, 8:36 pm
Doubt it but I tried videoing so can look at again. Does anyone know which kol berama Mindy Blatt sang? Like where is it from? It was a stunning masterpiece.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics