Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Orthostep shoe store

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 13 2020, 8:15 pm
Hi, are you familiar with this store? Would it be a good place to get shoes for a teenager who wears orthotics but still wants "yeshivish style" shoes?

Thank you.

amother
Khaki

Post Thu, Feb 13 2020, 9:01 pm
In big boy sizes they pretty much only carry black and know what the boys in town wear. My son has big feet and when I want something a little less conservative they usually don't have

amother
Melon

Post Wed, Aug 30 2023, 11:33 am
Bump
How about for teen girls shoes?
Are the sales people nice?

amother
Khaki

Post Wed, Aug 30 2023, 12:04 pm
I haven't been there in a few years as they stopped taking my insurance. My teenage son wears orthotics and deals on Daniel was able to guide us to which shoes are deeper and can accommodate them. Often taking the insole out can give some extra room too. My son is a size 10/10.5 mens

amother
Melon

Post Wed, Aug 30 2023, 12:08 pm
Do they take United healthcare?

amother
Aubergine

Post Wed, Aug 30 2023, 2:16 pm
I stopped going because I have united healthcare and instead of covering the whole shoe, they started giving only $60 toward a pair of shoes. I found them significantly more expensive than other stores so while I saved a bit of money, I needed to deal with the shoe I wanted being out of stock and needing to get it ordered in etc. It wasn't worth it for me anymore

amother
Khaki

Post Wed, Aug 30 2023, 2:44 pm
I stopped going a few years ago when they became extremely limited in what uhc would cover

amother
Melon

Post Wed, Aug 30 2023, 3:17 pm
Thank you
Doesn’t sound like it’s worth it for me to go especially since my daughter is quite picky with what she wants.
Maybe for orthotics but probably there are podiatrists who make orthotics too.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries