Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
True or False?

lilies

Post Sun, Feb 16 2020, 12:16 pm
Ask away!

amother
Ecru

Post Sun, Feb 16 2020, 12:17 pm
Does waxing upper arms encourage more hair growth?

FranticFrummie

Post Sun, Feb 16 2020, 12:25 pm
amother [ Ecru ] wrote:
Does waxing upper arms encourage more hair growth?

False!

Every time you wax, you damage the root of the hair. Eventually the root will be so damaged that no hair will grow back at all. My legs are as smooth as a baby's behind. Very Happy

lilies

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 11:19 am
Is it true that social work field caps at 80k? How is that possible with the private amounts charged per session; 150 to 250 range?

amother
Green

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 11:24 am
lilies wrote:
Is it true that social work field caps at 80k? How is that possible with the private amounts charged per session; 150 to 250 range?

False. When people say it caps at 80k, they’re referring to salaried positions, not private practice or even per diem jobs (which you can easily get $60/hr).

Random1

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 1:45 pm
Many of them have student loans to repay. They aren't really pocketing all the money they receive from clients.

Cheiny

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 4:00 pm
lilies wrote:
Ask away!

Is it really unsafe to refreeze chicken or meat? The head of the butcher dept. in a well known market told me it’s a myth...I always heard otherwise, and would be afraid to take the chance.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 4:14 pm
I’m a salaried social worker and make more than $80,000.

small bean

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 4:19 pm
Cheiny wrote:
Is it really unsafe to refreeze chicken or meat? The head of the butcher dept. in a well known market told me it’s a myth...I always heard otherwise, and would be afraid to take the chance.

If yiu defrost chicken for supper and it is still cold and then decide not to make it. Refreeze and it is totally fine.

amother
Bronze

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 4:50 pm
lilies wrote:

False! The social worker at the public school I work makes over 100K

amother
Black

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 4:52 pm
What kind of work do you do in the sw field that 1. you are salaried 2. earn over $80,000.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 4:55 pm
Specialty hospital. Social work case management. Large urban center.

amother
Mint

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 5:41 pm
Cheiny wrote:

I refreeze all the time. I get my chicken and meat in bulk so it all comes frozen and goes straight into the freezer. I often defrost a lot at a time, prep, and then freeze frozen prepped chicken/meat to cook another time.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics