Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Help me pick a stroller/bassinet that's not super expensive

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 17 2020, 1:52 pm
I am due soon and would like to get a new stroller. I really want a stroller that comes with a bassinet or that I can purchase the bassinet separately. This might be my last baby so I don't need top long lasting quality and I can't spend bugaboo prices. My priority is that it pushes well. It's going to be used mostly for walking around town on Shabbos not for the car so I don't care if it's heavy or folds up big.

amother
Rose

Post Mon, Feb 17 2020, 1:55 pm
I absolutely loved my Uppababy, but if you buy the separate bassinet it isn't that economical. I used it for 3 years tho (1 baby but she was a slow walker 🤷🏻‍♀️) planning to use it by my next (IYH!!!) unless someone gets me one as a gift, in which case I'd want the same exact carriage. My bassinet is in perfect condition but the wheels, basket n toddler seat were somewhat abused.

amother
Copper

Post Mon, Feb 17 2020, 1:57 pm
My sister In law just got a musty carriage with a separate bassinet. Comes out to about 500. She loves it!

teachkids

Post Mon, Feb 17 2020, 2:05 pm
I’ve heard people mention graco as a budget option with a bassinet. Check it out.

amother
Coffee

Post Mon, Feb 17 2020, 2:17 pm
Uppa baby minu. I saw someone using it as a base to a snap n go yesterday. She had a nuna car seat looked so nice and fashionable
https://www.buybuybaby.com/sto.....w_wcB

imokay

Post Mon, Feb 17 2020, 2:50 pm
A while ago, I saw a feature on strollers in one of the Jewish magazines, and they recommended the cybex balios as a budget friendly option.

amother
Peach

Post Mon, Feb 17 2020, 2:56 pm
imokay wrote:
A while ago, I saw a feature on strollers in one of the Jewish magazines, and they recommended the cybex balios as a budget friendly option.

I have it and I'm very happy. I signed up for text messages from Albee baby and got 20% off so it was $255. Bassinet is sold separately by Buybuy baby.

PeanutMama

Post Mon, Feb 17 2020, 6:49 pm
I have this stroller and I love it!

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/.....black

We paid 550 at a frum store. The website has accessories

amother
Pearl

Post Mon, Feb 17 2020, 8:41 pm
Hashem_n_Farfel wrote:
I have this stroller and I love it!

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/.....black

We paid 550 at a frum store. The website has accessories

There is some upheaval with the company now so it’s questionable if they will stand by it in the future. Some local stores in Lakewood are selling really cheap to clear stock. Ppl are happy with it.

amother
Blue

Post Mon, Feb 17 2020, 11:13 pm
I have this and I love it. It's gorgeous, pushes like a dream, and reversible to bassinet easily.
Much cheaper than anything brand name.
Bassinet Baby Stroller Reversible All Terrain - Cynebaby Vista City Select Strollers for Infant Toddler Pram Pushchair add Net Cover (Mellow Coffee) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07K.....REV8V

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 8:16 am
amother [ Pearl ] wrote:
There is some upheaval with the company now so it’s questionable if they will stand by it in the future. Some local stores in Lakewood are selling really cheap to clear stock. Ppl are happy with it.

Do you know which stores?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 8:18 am
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
I have this and I love it. It's gorgeous, pushes like a dream, and reversible to bassinet easily.
Much cheaper than anything brand name.
Bassinet Baby Stroller Reversible All Terrain - Cynebaby Vista City Select Strollers for Infant Toddler Pram Pushchair add Net Cover (Mellow Coffee) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07K.....REV8V

Wow that price is amazing. did you know anyone else who had it or you picked it on your own.

amother
Pearl

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 8:25 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Do you know which stores?

Try juvenile planet and piccolino. You can also try elemeno but I think they are sold out.
I saw a model in juvenile planets ad but I’m not sure if it was the one with the bassinet.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics