Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Yeshiva boy's pants
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 17 2020, 7:53 pm
I'm looking for school pants for high school age ds, black hat yeshiva. Dockers are too casual, but I'm pretty sure no one wears suit pants every day. Suggestions as far as company, store, website, link?

lasagna

Post Mon, Feb 17 2020, 8:02 pm
My kollel husband wears Hager pants which can be pricey. We found that Amazon essentials pants were comparably good and affordable! He loves them

amother
Mistyrose

Post Mon, Feb 17 2020, 8:10 pm
I get washable, not wool, dress pants at the local suit store. Cost is approx $33. But the hemming always drives up the price.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 17 2020, 8:13 pm
Mistyrose, that's a good point, if all else fails I can try that but it's a little over my budget.

Lasagna, would you be able to post a link so I can have an idea?

Thank you both!

morahmommy

Post Mon, Feb 17 2020, 9:39 pm
Nextdirect.com has the most reasonably priced dress pants I have seen. They also wash beautifully and do not become faded at all. My 12th grader is still wearing the largest boys size "trousers" at about 21$ and puts them in the washer and drier, and they still look brand new.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 4:31 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Mistyrose, that's a good point, if all else fails I can try that but it's a little over my budget.

Thank you both!

My sons are also a hard size to fit. Tall and husky so they don’t fit into kids sizing anymore (9th grade).

avrahamama

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 4:36 am
Costco has great dress pants.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 5:29 am
These go up to size 18
https://www.amazon.com/Giobert.....YQV6W

imokay

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 5:38 am
morahmommy wrote:
Nextdirect.com has the most reasonably priced dress pants I have seen. They also wash beautifully and do not become faded at all. My 12th grader is still wearing the largest boys size "trousers" at about 21$ and puts them in the washer and drier, and they still look brand new.

Can you please post a link to specific ones? On their website, there are so many options of trousers!

carnation

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 6:36 am
lasagna wrote:
My kollel husband wears Hager pants which can be pricey. We found that Amazon essentials pants were comparably good and affordable! He loves them

Can you please post a link to the Haggar pants? They have so many to choose from.

OP, thanks for starting this thread.

morahmommy

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 6:48 am
https://www.next.us/en/g59534s.....94594

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 7:34 am
Thank you everyone!

amother
Emerald

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 7:44 am
Where do you live? Freunds has different companies for different prices. My son is size 20 already so...

aliavi

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 7:54 am
We use the Zeke brand from suit central/hat box. They are synthetic material. We also use the Amazon essentials pants which are a softer synthetic and heavier weight. The Zeke are slimmer fitting through the hips.

out-of-towner

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 8:19 am
My husband is happy with Amazon or Walmart pants for weekday.

But he is Chassidish so he wears a long jacket, which might make a difference.

asmileaday

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 9:49 am
morahmommy wrote:
https://www.next.us/en/g59534s35?itm=194594#194594

I second this. My son is most comfortable with this. It's very durable and looks nice.

lasagna

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 10:16 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Thank you both!

Here's the Amazon link:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079.....share

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 11:22 am
Hatbox sells washable dress pants for yeshiva boys. I get them for my boys who are in mesivta. When on sale they are 4 for $100. I'm not sure the price off sale.

SuperWify

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 11:26 am
morahmommy wrote:

Was just going to suggest these. Dh loves them.

amother
Blush

Post Tue, Feb 18 2020, 11:40 am
For after bar mitzvah my boys wear the Armando Martillo dress pants. They're washable and inexpensive and most dry good stores have them
I also like that they make different fits... like regular or slim. And even a husky waist with a slim leg.
For my 16 and 18 year olds I ended up buying at a.I. stone. Or go into macys when they're on sale.
Good luck!
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics