Home

I am so over this idiotic state of NY (smoking rights)
1, 2, 3  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> In the News -> Politics


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post  Wed, Feb 19 2020, 11:13 pm
Here's the next proposed legistlation taking away people's rights.

https://www.nationalreview.com.....omes/

Why do legistlators think they need to control eevery single bingle aspect of my life, my kids, my bags for goodness sakes, my finances, my home???
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Wed, Feb 19 2020, 11:19 pm
In other news
https://www.foxnews.com/us/new.....m-law and let's pretend that crime went down and we should all feel safe...
Insane!!!

I will bl'n never vote for another democrat in my life. they ruined our state.
Back to top

mamma llama




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Feb 19 2020, 11:20 pm
The U.S. government needs to take a class on Constitutional Rights.
I don't think smoking is ok, but if people want to kill themselves by breathing in carcinogenic chemicals in their own homes, then let them. I don't see how it's anyone else's business.

I'm still in shock about the whole plastic bag thing. Paper bags rip faster, and don't even get me started on what happens to paper in the rain...! Banging head

I say all U.S. citizens move to Israel.
Back to top

mamma llama




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Feb 19 2020, 11:21 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
In other news
https://www.foxnews.com/us/new.....m-law and let's pretend that crime went down and we should all feel safe...
Insane!!!

I will bl'n never vote for another democrat in my life. they ruined our state.


Ok, this story is actually comical... LOL
Back to top

#BestBubby




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Feb 19 2020, 11:24 pm
Democrats = Tyranny - it's what they do.

Democrats want to criminalize and punish normal people who smoke

and Democrats made marijuana legal for low-lifes.

Because Democrats LOVE criminals and perverts and hate normal people.
Back to top

mamma llama




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Feb 19 2020, 11:28 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Democrats = Tyranny - it's what they do.

Democrats want to criminalize and punish normal people who smoke

and Democrats made marijuana legal for low-lifes.

Because Democrats LOVE criminals and perverts and hate normal people.


People gravitate toward those who are like them.
That means that Democrat politicians are... Whistling
Back to top

#BestBubby




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Feb 19 2020, 11:30 pm
mamma llama wrote:
People gravitate toward those who are like them.
That means that Democrat politicians are... Whistling


Well Democrat Leadership are criminals so they naturally feel empathy for
their fellow criminals and hate normal people who are good.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Wed, Feb 19 2020, 11:31 pm
Rent "reform"
private school regulations based on substantial equivalency
bag ban
bail "reform"
no exemptions for vaccines
proposed bill to ban retail sale of dogs/cats
illegals getting drivers license
college tuition assistance for illegals


what else can you come up with?
Back to top

mamma llama




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Feb 19 2020, 11:36 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Rent "reform"
private school regulations based on substantial equivalency
bag ban
bail "reform"
no exemptions for vaccines
proposed bill to ban retail sale of dogs/cats
illegals getting drivers license
college tuition assistance for illegals


what else can you come up with?


Hilary Clinton as president - hard to top that
Back to top

turca




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Feb 19 2020, 11:36 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Democrats = Tyranny - it's what they do.

Democrats want to criminalize and punish normal people who smoke

and Democrats made marijuana legal for low-lifes.

Because Democrats LOVE criminals and perverts and hate normal people.

Please allow me to correct you: According to Democrats, they are not criminals, nor perverts, they are misunderstood people.
Back to top

amother




Sienna
 

Post  Wed, Feb 19 2020, 11:36 pm
Global entry
Failures in dealing with the homeless
Closing Rikers without other jails
Not enough hospital beds for mentally ill
Decriminalization of public urination!
Back to top

amother




Sapphire
 

Post  Wed, Feb 19 2020, 11:38 pm
I'm all for banning smoking. Next I hope they ban eating 6 donuts in a row. And spending too much time on the phone. And spending too much time on the couch. All good bans.
They will whip me into shape in no time.
I need to move to New York.
Back to top

mamma llama




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Feb 19 2020, 11:40 pm
amother [ Sienna ] wrote:
Global entry
Failures in dealing with the homeless
Closing Rikers without other jails
Not enough hospital beds for mentally ill
Decriminalization of public urination!


When did THAT happen??
Back to top

mamma llama




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Feb 19 2020, 11:42 pm
amother [ Sapphire ] wrote:
I'm all for banning smoking. Next I hope they ban eating 6 donuts in a row. And spending too much time on the phone. And spending too much time on the couch. All good bans.
They will whip me into shape in no time.
I need to move to New York.


Don't give them ideas! Donuts are sacred.
Back to top

#BestBubby




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Feb 19 2020, 11:47 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Rent "reform"
private school regulations based on substantial equivalency
bag ban
bail "reform"
no exemptions for vaccines
proposed bill to ban retail sale of dogs/cats
illegals getting drivers license
college tuition assistance for illegals


what else can you come up with?


That's just the beginning. The dream is to turn USA into Venezuela....or North Korea.
Back to top

Cheiny




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Feb 19 2020, 11:47 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Here's the next proposed legistlation taking away people's rights.

https://www.nationalreview.com.....omes/

Why do legistlators think they need to control eevery single bingle aspect of my life, my kids, my bags for goodness sakes, my finances, my home???


Because they’re Democrats.
Back to top

aliavi




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Feb 19 2020, 11:48 pm
mamma llama wrote:
When did THAT happen??


They are under ‘Quality of life’ offenses that are administrative only. Sometime in 2017 the shift started. Cops don’t want to waste time addressing it now.
Back to top

Sebastian




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Feb 19 2020, 11:49 pm
If enough republicans are voted into the state assembly/senate in november this will change. They got a dem majority in 2018 and thus only recently started with these laws
Back to top

b.chadash




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Feb 19 2020, 11:51 pm
mamma llama wrote:
Don't give them ideas! Donuts are sacred.

Up to 5. After 5 it becomes illegal.
Back to top

#BestBubby




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Feb 19 2020, 11:52 pm
turca wrote:
Please allow me to correct you: According to Democrats, they are not criminals, nor perverts, they are misunderstood people.


Please allow me to correct you: According to Democrats, they are not criminals nor perverts but Victims of your Racist, and/or Homophobe and/or Transphobe Oppression.
Back to top
1, 2, 3  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 1 of 3 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> In the News -> Politics

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Unemployment 101 how does this work? (NY)
by seeker
12 Mon, Apr 06 2020, 9:55 pm View last post
Booth Hospital- NY Presbyterian in Queens 1 Thu, Apr 02 2020, 1:23 pm View last post
Unemployment in NY as per the CARES ACT
by amother
3 Wed, Apr 01 2020, 2:57 pm View last post
This resolution just passed in the NY Assembly
by amother
2 Wed, Apr 01 2020, 1:33 pm View last post
by Yael
NY department of labor/ filing for unemployment
by amother
4 Tue, Mar 31 2020, 5:01 pm View last post

Jump to: