Home

NYT: RUSSIA HELPING TRUMP WIN 2020
Previous  1, 2

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

#BestBubby

Post  Thu, Feb 20 2020, 11:55 pm
Cheiny wrote:
This paranoid, Obama-chosen failure of an AG, wack job has some other conspiracy theories to point to, as a different excuse for when Pres. Trump will win...

Ex-Obama AG Eric Holder says it is a 'reality' Republicans will 'cheat' in the 2020 elections
https://www.foxnews.com/media/.....-2020

Democrats know they are going to lose. Already preparing the lies/excuses about how
Trump didn't really win fair and square.

Cheiny

Post  Thu, Feb 20 2020, 11:58 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Democrats know they are going to lose. Already preparing the lies/excuses about how
Trump didn't really win fair and square.

Yup. But some are still deluding themselves into believing one of those awful candidates might actually be able to take him on! Talk about living in lala land!

Jeanette

Post  Fri, Feb 21 2020, 12:04 am
I wouldn't personally have made the argument that Trump supporters don't care about ethics and morality, but for some reason they keep insisting on making the argument themselves.

DrMom

Post  Fri, Feb 21 2020, 1:50 am
It seems that Russia would be more interested in Comrade Sanders winning than a capitalist like Trump.

naomi2

Post  Fri, Feb 21 2020, 8:17 am
DrMom wrote:
It seems that Russia would be more interested in Comrade Sanders winning than a capitalist like Trump.

Good point

Jeanette

Post  Fri, Feb 21 2020, 8:24 am
Quote:

As it happens, they did support Bernie in the 2016 primary (and are still).

But Russia under Putin is not communism. It's autocratic kleptocracy, which is where the US is heading very rapidly under Trump.

naturalmom5

Post  Fri, Feb 21 2020, 9:24 am
SixOfWands wrote:
Well, let's hear your facts demonstrating that (I) Russia did not interfere in the 2016 election, and (ii) they are not interfering in the current election.

The Mueller Report, as you well know, found that the Russian government "interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion" and "violated U.S. criminal law," both through social media and through hacking. Trump, of course, said, "“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.” And, of course, he joked about it with Putin.

https://t.co/wIrHpMzMvn

But I'd like to see real evidence to the contrary. Not just that you really don't like the NY Times, and would like people to dismiss news that doesn't support your political mindset out of hand.

Russia or not, I want to see those 30000 emails and I want to see Hillary in jail

FULL STOP

END OF DISCUSSION

PinkFridge

Post  Fri, Feb 21 2020, 9:28 am
Cheiny wrote:
“....but but but he’s not moral enough! Who cares about an unprecedented record breaking economy, low unemployment, great for Jews and Israel, tough on terror, and all that other nonsense! The morals, the morals!”

Wait. When we talk about morals, and I'm talking theoretically, there's morals like personal behavior, and there's morals like criminal activity. Are you going to say "he's not moral enough" for both types of allegations?

SixOfWands

Post  Fri, Feb 21 2020, 9:30 am
DrMom wrote:

They also interfered in Sanders' favor.

naturalmom5

Post  Fri, Feb 21 2020, 9:36 am
Jeanette wrote:
Since we owe soooooo much hakaras hatov to Trump for being the bestest president in US history, it follows that we also owe the greatest possible hakaras hatov to Putin for elevating him and helping to install him.

What is really so wrong if Putin does interfere to help Trump? He's good for Israel! He's good for the economy!!!

You are being sarcastic... But you are 1000% right...
You deserve Sanders and the the squad

Jeanette

Post  Fri, Feb 21 2020, 9:47 am
PinkFridge wrote:
Wait. When we talk about morals, and I'm talking theoretically, there's morals like personal behavior, and there's morals like criminal activity. Are you going to say "he's not moral enough" for both types of allegations?

Very good point, pink fridge.

Knowingly accepting Russian help and then lying about it is a level of immorality that goes beyond his personal s--xual exploits. It's a question of whether he's loyal to the laws and constitution of the United States and whether he can be trusted to put our interests first.

#BestBubby

Post  Fri, Feb 21 2020, 12:13 pm
naturalmom5 wrote:
Russia or not, I want to see those 30000 emails and I want to see Hillary in jail

FULL STOP

END OF DISCUSSION

In third world countries, rulers jail their opposition rivals. Although Hillary is 100% guilty it
would set a dangerous precendent. Democrats would 100% jail Republican presidential candidates who lost the election so it is better not to be the first to do this - even though Hillary
really DID commit crimes.

I DO want to see lower level members of the attempted coup jailed - but that is not going to happen either. It seems that Barr is protecting his fellow swamp creatures - if they are DEMOCRATS.

So Mannafort, Flynn and Stone (Republicans) go to jail for lying to FBI/Congress.

But McCabe and Comey ADMITTED lying to FBI/Congress and leaking classified information
which are CRIMES and they get a pass because they are DEMOCRATS. Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch and Louise Lerner also committed crimes but escape any prosecution.

This two tiered justice system is really infuriating to the American People.

Cheiny

Post  Fri, Feb 21 2020, 1:52 pm
Jeanette wrote:
Quote:

As it happens, they did support Bernie in the 2016 primary (and are still).

But Russia under Putin is not communism. It's autocratic kleptocracy, which is where the US is heading very rapidly under Trump.

Bernie and his non Jewish wife chose to have their honeymoon in communist Russia. I wonder why.

Cheiny

Post  Fri, Feb 21 2020, 1:56 pm
PinkFridge wrote:

I’m not saying it at all. It was sarcastic. That is the repeated claim from irrational never-Trumpers who say the supposed lack of morals is all that matters, and none of his accomplishments for the country are relevant at all. Pretty pathetic, don’t you think?
Previous  1, 2 Recent Topics

Page 2 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h