Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
China engineered the coronavirus?
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Fri, Feb 21 2020, 11:19 am
from https://www.theamericanconserv.....hina/

A paper was just published analyzing the genetic sequence of the new coronavirus that claims to be “the product of a collaboration between a retired professional scientist with 30 years of experience in genomic sequencing and analysis who helped design several ubiquitous bioinformatic software tools, and a former NSA counterterrorism analyst.” It came to this conclusion.

Quote:
Given the above facts, either:

– A coronavirus spontaneously mutated and jumped to humans at a wet market or deep in some random bat cave which just so happened to be 20 miles from China’s only BSL-4 virology lab, a virus with an unusually slippery never-before-seen genome that’s evading zoological classification, and whose spike-protein region which allows it to enter host cells appears most like a bio-engineered commercial product, that somehow managed to infect its first three and roughly one-third of its initial victims despite them not being connected to this market, and then be so fined-tuned to humans that it’s gone on to create the single greatest public health crisis in Chinese history with approaching 100 million citizens locked-down or quarantined – also causing Mongolia to close its border with its largest trading partner for the first time in modern history.

– Or, Chinese scientists failed to follow correct sanitation protocols possibly while in a rush during their boisterous holiday season, something that had been anticipated since the opening of the BSL-4 lab and has happened at least four times previously, and accidentally released this bio-engineered Wuhan Strain – likely created by scientists researching immunotherapy regimes against bat coronaviruses, who’ve already demonstrated the ability to perform every step necessary to bio-engineer the Wuhan Strain 2019-nCov – into their population, and now the world. As would be expected, this virus appears to have been bio-engineered at the spike-protein genes which was already done at UNC to make an extraordinarily virulent coronavirus. Chinese efforts to stop the full story about what’s going on are because they want the scales to be even since they’re now facing a severe pandemic and depopulation event. No facts point against this conclusion.

amother
Ginger

Post Sat, Feb 22 2020, 11:27 pm
CORONAVIRUS is not a new virus. It has been around for at least two decades and is transmitted from animals to humans and then from humans to humans. It is said to have originated from eating cats, bats, and camels (depending on the strain). 2019-nCoV is a supposedly new strain of the coronavirus that surfaced in mid-December 2019 from a seafood market in China.
Now follow with me:
In 2004, the CDC filed a patent on a newly isolated coronavirus known as SARS-CoV. It expired on January 24, 2020 -- pure coincidence given the timing of this media outbreak I'm sure.
In 2015, the Pirbright Institute filed a patent for a live attenuated coronavirus to be used in the production of vaccines. The Pirbright Institute is funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and recently received $5.5 million dollars to do what they do. They were "coincidentally chosen" to create the vaccine behind this current outbreak.
They will be partnering with Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation) to create said vaccine. This company brought you the zika quackxine in a record-breaking 7 months (run ... just ... run).
Inovio Pharmaceuticals will be partnering with Wistar (funded by Bill and Melinda Gates), GeneOne (funded by Bill and Melinda Gates and sponsored by the US FDA) and Twist Biosciences (funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation). If the Wistar Institute sounds familiar, it should. This is the company that produced the WI-38 cell line derived from the "too many to count" aborted fetuses in the vaccines injected into your children.
In October of 2019, the John Hopkins Bloomberg School of Health (Center for Health Security) held "Event 201," which simulated an outbreak of a theoretical coronavirus that ironically, looks exactly like what's playing out right now. It ultimately becomes a childhood disease for which we need to vaccinate against. Guess who it was funded by? The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
You really can't make this stuff up.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Sun, Feb 23 2020, 1:15 am
absolute hogwash!

amother
Linen

Post Sun, Feb 23 2020, 4:43 am
amother [ Fuchsia ] wrote:
absolute hogwash!

As long as there are idiots eager to eat it up, hogwash like this will continue circulating and earning its creators lots of passive income.

amother
Green

Post Sun, Feb 23 2020, 5:14 am
And the people who believe all this junk are so into it I don't dare disagree.
I met once in a dr waiting room someone so passionate about this and vaccines and everything in between I just nodded my head along and agreed with all his shtissum. I was really scared to argue back with him.
He was giving out flyers and if I remember correctly to what he said: if we don't fight back with the government we will lose our freedoms and rights and USA will become a communist country......
According to him: the virus was produced in canada, sent with two spies across the world to china where it was released because world leaders are trying to cause mayhem.

I personally think China is overpopulated and the government there is just cleaning up to make room for more people. Journalists have disappeared because they're telling the world the truth.

Seriously, who cares? Gotta mainly daven to Hashem to protect us all

amother
Linen

Post Sun, Feb 23 2020, 5:17 am
amother [ Green ] wrote:
And the people who believe all this junk are so into it I don't dare disagree.
I met once in a dr waiting room someone so passionate about this and vaccines and everything in between I just nodded my head along and agreed with all his shtissum. I was really scared to argue back with him.
He was giving out flyers and if I remember correctly to what he said: if we don't fight back with the government we will lose our freedoms and rights and USA will become a communist country......
According to him: the virus was produced in canada, sent with two spies across the world to china where it was released because world leaders are trying to cause mayhem.

I personally think China is overpopulated and the government there is just cleaning up to make room for more people. Journalists have disappeared because they're telling the world the truth.

Seriously, who cares? Gotta mainly daven to Hashem to protect us all

Well it seems it's disproportionately killing China's elderly, so perhaps it will solve part of China's crisis after all.

But that still doesn't mean they created this on purpose. It's not like the China is above putting poison on medications given to people they want to kill. There are many easier ways to accomplish the same thing without harming China's economy or international relations....

DrMom

Post Sun, Feb 23 2020, 5:58 am
It is highly unlikely that the Chinese govt decided to willingly tank their economy in order to reduce their population, or whatever people are speculating the "real purpose" of this virus is.

It is entirely possible it is something that was accidentally released from some Chinese govt lab.

Who knows? It's China -- you are never going to get real info from their govt.

ectomorph

Post Sun, Feb 23 2020, 9:25 am
It does seem suspicious that the only and highest level virus lab in the entirety of China happened to be across the street from where they claim it originated

amother
Honeydew

Post Sun, Feb 23 2020, 9:33 am
Hiding Hiding Hiding Hiding Hiding

imasoftov

Post Sun, Feb 23 2020, 10:57 am
ectomorph wrote:
It does seem suspicious that the only and highest level virus lab in the entirety of China happened to be across the street from where they claim it originated

I was curious if that was so, so I looked on Google Maps for the lab (Wuhan Institute of Virology) and the market (Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market, although it's not certain that the epidemic began there), and they're not across the street from each other, or even facing each other along the Yangtze River, which runs between them.

They're not terribly far from each other as the bat flies, but where did you read that they are across the street?

Laiya

Post Sun, Feb 23 2020, 11:29 am
imasoftov wrote:
I was curious if that was so, so I looked on Google Maps for the lab (Wuhan Institute of Virology) and the market (Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market, although it's not certain that the epidemic began there), and they're not across the street from each other, or even facing each other along the Yangtze River, which runs between them.

They're not terribly far from each other as the bat flies, but where did you read that they are across the street?

I think the bolded is exactly the point.

Laiya

Post Sun, Feb 23 2020, 11:39 am
DrMom wrote:
It is highly unlikely that the Chinese govt decided to willingly tank their economy in order to reduce their population, or whatever people are speculating the "real purpose" of this virus is.

It is entirely possible it is something that was accidentally released from some Chinese govt lab.

Who knows? It's China -- you are never going to get real info from their govt.

I agree with this. I saw reports that scientists in the Wuhan center will, after completing animal experiments, sometimes sell the animals to street vendors for some extra cash (who then sell the animals as food). Although this is illegal, it still goes on.

imasoftov

Post Sun, Feb 23 2020, 11:41 am
Laiya wrote:
I think the bolded is exactly the point.

I didn't ask ectomorph what her point is, I asked where she got her information.

banana123

Post Sun, Feb 23 2020, 11:58 am
Let's say China engineered the coronavirus. Okay.

Why does this matter, practically speaking?

nchr

Post Sun, Feb 23 2020, 12:01 pm
The genome was full of mutations, which you wouldn't expect to see in an engineered virus. It's also a pretty poor engineered virus. Coronaviruses, like other viruses, can be zoonotic, and that likely happened here.

ora_43

Post Sun, Feb 23 2020, 12:02 pm
amother [ Ginger ] wrote:
In October of 2019, the John Hopkins Bloomberg School of Health (Center for Health Security) held "Event 201," which simulated an outbreak of a theoretical coronavirus that ironically, looks exactly like what's playing out right now.

Yes, how ironic that a simulation of a flu outbreak would look like an actual flu outbreak. When all they have to work with are 100+ years' worth of research on outbreaks, including the recent SARS outbreak, which was also caused by a coronavirus.

(The rest of this post is nonsense, too, but I can't be bothered)

ectomorph

Post Sun, Feb 23 2020, 12:12 pm
imasoftov wrote:
I didn't ask ectomorph what her point is, I asked where she got her information.
https://nypost.com/2020/02/22/dont-buy-chinas-story-the-coronavirus-may-have-leaked-from-a-lab/

China's a big place and the earliest cases were not from the seafood market.

ora_43

Post Sun, Feb 23 2020, 12:14 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Quote:
a virus with an unusually slippery never-before-seen genome

Every new virus has a never-before-seen genome, that's literally the definition of "new virus". This year's flu virus has a never-before-seen genome.

Quote:
that’s evading zoological classification,

"Coronavirus." That's its classification. Coronavirus is a class of viruses that includes SARS.

Quote:
and whose spike-protein region which allows it to enter host cells appears most like a bio-engineered commercial product,

Actually, it appears most like a coronavirus. Weird, right?

... seriously, why would someone engineer this virus? In what world is "the flu, but a little worse" part of anyone's evil scheme for world domination (or whatever the motivation is supposed to be)?

Quote:
that somehow managed to infect its first three and roughly one-third of its initial victims despite them not being connected to this market, and then be so fined-tuned to humans that it’s gone on to create the single greatest public health crisis in Chinese history with approaching 100 million citizens locked-down or quarantined.

Someone really, but really, doesn't know his Chinese history.

Look, you can't prove that literally any virus wasn't accidentally released from a government lab. Maybe the government of Estonia accidentally created this year's flu strains.

But if someone's trying to sell a conspiracy theory, it's worth asking:

- wait, are any of these things they're saying about viruses true?
- is there any way to disprove this? no? huh - is that maybe just a little too convenient?
- wait, does that evil scheme make even the slightest bit of sense?
- hold on, is this suspiciously similar to historic racist tropes?
and of course
- does it matter?

Laiya

Post Sun, Feb 23 2020, 12:16 pm
imasoftov wrote:

Fair enough. But while lacking undisputed information as to where precisely the virus originated, google maps provides no insights, either.

ora_43

Post Sun, Feb 23 2020, 12:20 pm
ectomorph wrote:

It is not the only virus lab in China. Highest level, maybe - but wouldn't that make it less likely the lab was involved? Meaning, I'd be a lot more concerned about what's going on at the lab with the lowest standards.
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics