Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
I Wanna Lose Hundred Pounds. Fast
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next

amother
Babypink

Post Mon, Feb 24 2020, 10:11 am
lamplighter wrote:
Ok NEWSFLASH.
ALL diets works SO LONG as you stay on them.

Yes, but so do unicycles.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Mon, Feb 24 2020, 10:11 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I wish wish wish wish where do I start?? too good to be true

Ask around in.your community where you can find OA groups. Gsa has been my miracle but there are other groups as well. "seek and you will find"

lamplighter

Post Mon, Feb 24 2020, 10:17 am
amother [ Babypink ] wrote:
Yes, but so do unicycles.

Not sure what your point is. pretty sure mine was very clear. People can suggest 20 different diet ideas but wether it works will be if she could do it forever. Only she knows what plan that will be.

dovy

Post Mon, Feb 24 2020, 10:50 am
Did you try the Ducan diet?

amother
Babypink

Post Mon, Feb 24 2020, 11:01 am
lamplighter wrote:
Not sure what your point is. pretty sure mine was very clear. People can suggest 20 different diet ideas but wether it works will be if she could do it forever. Only she knows what plan that will be.

"It works if you stay on it" doesn't mean that it's a good idea, or that it is entirely under your control whether you stay on it. Just like a unicycle works as long as you stay on it, but they're not replacing bikes.

miami85

Post Mon, Feb 24 2020, 11:22 am
I was very successful on the Trim You spray diet. It's not an "easy" diet but I have found that it is the easiest way to lose a lot of weight fast. I, like you, have tried EVERYTHING and cannot maintain any diet long enough to see progress except for this diet. I lost 50lb in 6 months (A woman can lose about 30lbs every 3 months and I did 1.5 cycles). I don't sell it for any monetary gain, but I have "sold" several people on it and they have seen results and the "proof is in the pudding". People have asked me "what's your secret"

amother
Powderblue

Post Mon, Feb 24 2020, 12:28 pm
Please look into HCG

PinkFridge

Post Mon, Feb 24 2020, 12:57 pm
I think, before starting any weight loss plan, one has to ask what the maintenance plan is.

amother
Sapphire

Post Mon, Feb 24 2020, 1:12 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
where can I find a weight watchers group?
is it very expensive to join?

Type in your zip code to find a weight watchers meeting near you.
https://www.weightwatchers.com.....ting/

You go the first time and they will explain how it works. No, it’s not expensive at all!
You pay for a monthly membership which gives you an app on your phone so you can track all your food as you eat throughout the day. You weigh in once a week and stay for the meeting...
It’s not hard.. you can still eat all the regular food but you have to measure how much you are eating.
Now they have 3 different plans and you get to choose which one you want.
I used to be on the “blue “ plan but now I’m doing the “green “ plan. Go and they will explain it all to you.
Most people loose about 5 pounds the first week.. and then the weight just keeps coming off - 1-2 pounds a week. It really works! Post here next week and tell us how much you lost!

amother
Chocolate

Post Mon, Feb 24 2020, 1:54 pm
Didn’t read all posts so maybe was suggested...

My husband did the band surgery. He is bh doing so so well. He’s 100 lbs down. He feels and looks great.

Yes it was a process and not so so easy but a lot easier than trying to starve

amother
White

Post Mon, Feb 24 2020, 2:06 pm
I'm not recommending you try this, but my Dad did the Mayo Clinic Diet.

He had been overweight since he was a child, then at 25 he tried this diet. In the first 2 weeks he lost 24lbs. In a few months he lost 88lbs. Then he gave up and started eating as before.

That was 50 years ago, and he has never regained the weight.

amother
Ginger

Post Mon, Feb 24 2020, 2:30 pm
Create a custom diet concocted of bits and peices that have agreed with you before. Make it reasonable that you feel is maintainable for you for life. Know yourself.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 24 2020, 4:28 pm
dovy wrote:
Did you try the Ducan diet?

what's that?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 24 2020, 4:29 pm
miami85 wrote:
I was very successful on the Trim You spray diet. It's not an "easy" diet but I have found that it is the easiest way to lose a lot of weight fast. I, like you, have tried EVERYTHING and cannot maintain any diet long enough to see progress except for this diet. I lost 50lb in 6 months (A woman can lose about 30lbs every 3 months and I did 1.5 cycles). I don't sell it for any monetary gain, but I have "sold" several people on it and they have seen results and the "proof is in the pudding". People have asked me "what's your secret"

where can I see more about this?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 24 2020, 4:31 pm
amother [ Powderblue ] wrote:
Please look into HCG

it seems dangerous to me. no?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 24 2020, 4:32 pm
amother [ Sapphire ] wrote:

You go the first time and they will explain how it works. No, it’s not expensive at all!
You pay for a monthly membership which gives you an app on your phone so you can track all your food as you eat throughout the day. You weigh in once a week and stay for the meeting...
It’s not hard.. you can still eat all the regular food but you have to measure how much you are eating.
I used to be on the “blue “ plan but now I’m doing the “green “ plan. Go and they will explain it all to you.
Most people loose about 5 pounds the first week.. and then the weight just keeps coming off - 1-2 pounds a week. It really works! Post here next week and tell us how much you lost!

seems the most appealing to me. will check it out

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 24 2020, 4:35 pm
I'm worried about the health risks involved with losing weight fast yet I am so so desperate.

miami85

Post Mon, Feb 24 2020, 4:37 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
it seems dangerous to me. no?

It's dangerous to do 500 calories a day without the HCG/Trim You Spray--essentially the same thing. It's not really "500 calories a day" it' forcing your body to use the stored fat to make up the calorie difference while resetting your metabolism and the spray helps control your appetite. I've done it 3 times--got pregnant in between, and have had no negative health effects from it. I've gotten 5 other people to do it and there have been no negative health effects from it. Strange as it may seem, I did the "Clean eating diet" through Arbonne--which focuses on eliminating most triggers/allergens, and while I lost weight on that diet, THAT diet triggered ideopathic hives which have still not gone away, and messed up my hormone levels for a year. I just had a baby and can't wait to be done nursing to do it again. It feels so good getting on the scale every morning and seeing the numbers go down almost every day. Staying 100lbs overweight is more dangerous than the short-term you are on the diet which is only 50 days at a time. You can PM me any questions

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 24 2020, 4:38 pm
amother [ Sapphire ] wrote:

I am so confused. their website is completely not appealing and easy to use. is there a way you can contact me?

amother
Pearl

Post Mon, Feb 24 2020, 4:41 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
seems the most appealing to me. will check it out

I don't go to the live meetings.
I pay around $30/month. I track all my food and movement on my app, and weigh in each week.
There are online chat groups on the app that I use for moral support. I especially like the kosher group.
Each day you track your meals, your movement and your weight, the app gives you points. The points are cashed in for free prizes. Nothing hugely fancy. Water tumblers, makeup bags, sweatbands.
But oddly enough, it does motivate me to track. And then the weight started coming off and it kept me even more motivated.
30 lbs in 5 months. Not crazy, but reasonably a healthy rate.
Page 5 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise