Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Barcelona Spain

Shadow

Post Mon, Feb 24 2020, 6:04 am
Anyone has ever been and can direct me... interesting places to visit, nice hotels, Kosher food..
TIA!

jkw

Post Mon, Feb 24 2020, 9:09 am
Nice place with a boulevard to stroll Las Ramblas. Recall an excellent humus restaurant there. A lot of Israelis go there to shop. Enjoy!

amother
Cyan

Post Mon, Feb 24 2020, 9:34 am
I was there for Pesach a few years ago so can’t answr your question other than to say it’s a beautiful interesting region that I really recommend

yo'ma

Post Mon, Feb 24 2020, 9:40 am
Two of my kids were just there a few weeks ago. I can ask them if you want. Please let me know.

Shadow

Post Mon, Feb 24 2020, 10:32 am
Yo’ma,
Yes please, that would be really helpful! Ty!

yo'ma

Post Tue, Feb 25 2020, 8:24 am
ILoveJrslm wrote:
Yo’ma,
Yes please, that would be really helpful! Ty!

What my kids told me:
Ilan’s burger bar is a really good restaurant. A lot of historical places. They both went hiking and loved it, but it’s not near the city. My dd said if you’re with kids, there’s a circus which she went to. The tzanua level is eh eh. She really recommended the museum of illusions. There are two, so you have to make sure you have the right one. She said if you google it, you can tell.

Like a previous poster said, Las Ramblas. My son went there most days. (That’s where his money went LOL ). There’s a kosher supermarket called, Ben Ben. Oh, he said there’s a kosher restaurant in Las Ramblas called Macabi. No idea what that means. He told me the trail he went on, Monteserrat. Not sure if they both went on the same trails.

They each went with their own friend, but at the same time. The girls stayed in a hotel, don’t know which, and the boys in a hostel. Get in touch with Chabad there if you want to stay over shabbos. Not that you asked, but my kids know spanish, but it seems like most people there know english.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics