Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Good quality absorbent kitchen towels

rgh

Post Tue, Feb 25 2020, 4:59 pm
Can anyone recommend very good quality kitchen/dish towels that are very absorbent? The ones I've had till now were so junky Sad I'm ready to get good ones.

Preferably dark colors with no white on them, since they seem to get stained quite fast. Thanks

ra_mom

Post Tue, Feb 25 2020, 5:15 pm
Hand towels? Closeout Connections sells Videl Linen hand towels that are very absorbent and well priced.

For dish towels, Elegant Linen sells very absorbent ones from Lusso Linen.

Mevater

Post Fri, Aug 25 2023, 1:47 am
ra_mom wrote:
Hand towels? Closeout Connections sells Videl Linen hand towels that are very absorbent and well priced.

Are the Hand Towels you like, not sold at Closeout any more (your post is from 2020), or only available in-store, or do you mean "Swivel" brand?

https://www.thecloseoutconnect.....6.htm

tia

Seeking

Post Fri, Aug 25 2023, 8:13 am
I was by someone's house for shabbos. And she usually has tons of guest. I saw her having some nice big hand towel by the sink. It was super super absorbent. Even tough many ppl used it, it still did a fantastic job. She also had tons of napkins for those that mind the germs. Now I wonder where she got it from. Was a really nice one that I can gift grandparents! Was textured and had nice tassles by the two ends. And no there isn't a way I can ask her.

Rubber Ducky

Post Fri, Aug 25 2023, 8:49 am
I have found dish towels from Portugal to be very absorbent. Like these, and yes, I own them:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....;th=1

Mevater

Post Fri, Aug 25 2023, 10:26 am
Rubber Ducky wrote:
I have found dish towels from Portugal to be very absorbent. Like these, and yes, I own them:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....;th=1

What about hand towels? I have 18" X 36" Hand Towels that I bought in an inexpensive store years ago, that are atypically big and theyre great, but on the thin side. And I have an issue with towels in general pulling and developing snags quickly. Is there a brand that doesnt develop loose threads? I bought Royal Velvet towels in 2017 and theyre still, years later, very heavy, thick, and thirsty, but they developed snagged threads/pulls right after purchase, and the hanging pulled threads dont look neat.

Mevater

Post Fri, Aug 25 2023, 2:29 pm
bump

What about hand towels?

I have 18" X 36" Hand Towels that I bought in an inexpensive store years ago, that are atypically big and theyre great, but on the thin side. And I have an issue with towels in general pulling and developing snags quickly. Is there a brand that doesnt develop loose threads? I bought Royal Velvet towels in 2017 and theyre still, years later, very heavy, thick, and thirsty, but they developed hanging snagged threads/pulls right after purchase, and the hanging pulled threads dont look neat.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Aug 27 2023, 9:38 am
Mevater wrote:
Are the Hand Towels you like, not sold at Closeout any more (your post is from 2020), or only available in-store, or do you mean "Swivel" brand?

https://www.thecloseoutconnect.....6.htm

tia

They look similar to the ones I got there. Different print.

iamamotha

Post Sun, Aug 27 2023, 9:53 am
Costco has some really good hand towels the brand is charisma
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars