Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Saposh or Myself lingerie (Boro Park)
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Sat, Feb 29 2020, 9:12 pm
Which place would you recommend?

amother
Apricot

Post Sat, Feb 29 2020, 9:18 pm
Both are good choices.
Look at which area you want to do more shopping in.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Sat, Feb 29 2020, 9:22 pm
I like Myself. Don't know Saposh.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Feb 29 2020, 9:32 pm
Does one of them fit better?

amother
Blonde

Post Sat, Feb 29 2020, 9:41 pm
I used saposh about two years ago. I had to go back multiple times because I wasn't fitted properly and was literally bruised from my bra. However, the owner (shifra?) Fitted me herself perfectly, and customer service was amazing from her. She took back the worn poorly fitted item without making me feel bad.

I used myself lingerie this past week. Much much happier with the fitting experience.

amother
Linen

Post Sat, Feb 29 2020, 9:43 pm
I prefer Myself.

amother
Violet

Post Sat, Feb 29 2020, 9:45 pm
I found them both sooo expensive!
Is there any decent place that doesn’t charge do much for a bra???

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Sat, Feb 29 2020, 9:54 pm
I have the most traumatic memories of getting my first bra at Saposh!

amother
Seashell

Post Sat, Feb 29 2020, 10:06 pm
I love love your top priority. I think saposh is just the hype myself I did not have a good experience. They were very nice but did not fit well.

mom of many kih

Post Sat, Feb 29 2020, 10:46 pm
I find by saposh not all fitters fit well.... Some fit amazing and some...neah

amother
Fuchsia

Post Sun, Mar 01 2020, 12:01 am
amother [ Violet ] wrote:
I found them both sooo expensive!
Is there any decent place that doesn’t charge do much for a bra???

Lingerie is expensive! Prices for regular underwire bras typically start at $39-40. It also depends which brand or style works best for you.

yidisheh mama

Post Sun, Mar 01 2020, 12:02 am
Saposh, but you need to request Sury. I don't like the other fitters.
I had a really uncomfortable experience in MySelf a few years back. The fitter stuck her hand completely into my bra, under my breast to "adjust" me... It was a couple of years ago (they were new then) and I haven't been there since, so I don't know if that woman is still employed by them.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Sun, Mar 01 2020, 12:03 am
amother [ Linen ] wrote:
I prefer Myself.

Me too!
Staff is extremely friendly and PATIENT. They won’t give up until they find the right piece that fits best.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Sun, Mar 01 2020, 12:05 am
yidisheh mama wrote:
Saposh, but you need to request Sury. I don't like the other fitters.
I had a really uncomfortable experience in MySelf a few years back. The fitter stuck her hand completely into my bra, under my breast to "adjust" me... It was a couple of years ago (they were new then) and I haven't been there since, so I don't know if that woman is still employed by them.

Not sure who fitted you, but all times I went there the fitters requested I fix myself in the cups to see if the bra fits properly.

yidisheh mama

Post Sun, Mar 01 2020, 12:06 am
amother [ Fuchsia ] wrote:
Lingerie is expensive! Prices for regular underwire bras typically start at $39-40. It also depends which brand or style works best for you.

If you know exactly what you want, you can sometimes find it online for cheaper. I was once fitted locally, purchased one of that item for $56, then found it on ebay from an international Lingerie seller for $31+$3 shipping.

yidisheh mama

Post Sun, Mar 01 2020, 12:23 am
amother [ Fuchsia ] wrote:
Not sure who fitted you, but all times I went there the fitters requested I fix myself in the cups to see if the bra fits properly.

They had recently opened then, and I was a teen. The woman was impatient with me the whole time (I was not the easiest bra shopper back then - sensory. I've learned over the years what I'm comfortable with) I was also at a point where I was between sizes, so things weren't fitting right. By the time I tried the 3rd or maybe 4th? she had no more patience to wait for me to adjust myself.

Iymnok

Post Sun, Mar 01 2020, 2:07 am
I have found the bras I like for about half on Amazon. Sometimes even less if it’s a two pack. I think it was $17 for a Bali non-padded underwire.

amother
Silver

Post Sun, Mar 01 2020, 1:04 pm
I have had a bad experience at both.
At Saposh, I told the fitter to please not stick her hand in to the bra to adjust my breast. if needed, tell me and I'll do it on my own. She ignored me.
At Myself, I waited hours (yes plural) for a fitter. Once I got one, they gave me the time of day and yet... I told them what size I need and they said no. after trying a couple in the size they thought I need, they admitted I was right. (I said smaller band, larger cup). the bra I ultimately bought was overpriced, needed alterations, and ultimately so uncomfortable that I only wore it once. They were helpful with shapewear though.

saramalka

Post Sun, Mar 01 2020, 1:52 pm
I much prefer Myself

amother
Violet

Post Sun, Mar 01 2020, 6:02 pm
Shopping for a kala
Where do you suggest for underwear?
For lingerie and pajamas?
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics