Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Attention Dina Neuman
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Marigold

Post Sat, May 14 2022, 6:32 pm
Absolutely loved this week’s back page. Made a fool of myself laughing to myself 🤣 and then I noticed this thread...had to chime in.

chayarg

Post Sat, May 14 2022, 6:43 pm
Wow I don't believe I can't across this post!!!! I just love that woman, besides her terrific way of writing- light yet deep and full of humour, attitude and inspiration. I recently gave birth to a little difficult one BH even though my week is busy. I wait for her back page and her article in the aim is also fantastic!! And just you should know I've dreamt of hosting Dina for shabbes twice!!!! I would love to meet her!!! I even use her as an inspiration sometimes..
Please people help me imagine how her article in the aim would finish I am besides myself what a cliff hanger it finished this week in.

amother
Stoneblue

Post Sat, May 14 2022, 7:03 pm
Who is this?

amother
Lemonlime

Post Sat, May 14 2022, 7:28 pm
Love love your book daddy's girl too.

amother
Hydrangea

Post Sat, May 14 2022, 11:33 pm
I know for a fact that she lives in shefa Wink Happy to settle the debate lol

4g01o

Post Sun, May 15 2022, 12:03 am
amother [ Hydrangea ] wrote:

Thanks!
What does she look like. I imagine her with a short sheitel, slim...

amother
Oatmeal

Post Sun, May 15 2022, 12:04 am

In rav shefa building? On top of oa and the mall? She’s said that her window faces a busy 4 way intersection so I assumed it’s more higher up by shamgar yermiyahu

amother
Oatmeal

Post Sun, May 15 2022, 12:04 am
Fab4 wrote:
Thanks!
What does she look like. I imagine her with a short sheitel, slim...

Are you her neighbor?? Or are you Dina??? Hi

4g01o

Post Sun, May 15 2022, 12:09 am
amother [ Oatmeal ] wrote:

Nope, non!

4g01o

Post Sun, May 15 2022, 12:10 am
In rav shefa building? On top of oa and the mall? She’s said that her window faces a busy 4 way intersection so I assumed it’s more higher up by shamgar yermiyahu

Let's all go visit her!
I don't even live in Israel lol. I'd love to meet you Dina! I'll bring a game for your kids, to share LOL

amother
NeonGreen

Post Sun, May 15 2022, 12:25 am

Yay!! Thanks for settling the debate. I won🙂

amother
Oatmeal

Post Sun, May 15 2022, 1:55 am

Oops. Wasn’t going to quote you. Wanted to quote the amother that knows for a fact that she lives in shefa

amother
Hydrangea

Post Sun, May 15 2022, 2:05 am
Nope, I'm not Dina or a neighbour or relative... my relative works for Ami and told me that she went to visit Dina when she moved, since they are friendly through work correspondence... sorry can't tell you what she looks like, never seen her myself!

To the poster who commented about being closer to the intersection, I guess shefa is quite a tall building so the upper floor windows still have a clear view of the intersection...

amother
Pewter

Post Sun, May 15 2022, 2:49 am
Nope, I'm not Dina or a neighbour or relative... my relative works for Ami and told me that she went to visit Dina when she moved, since they are friendly through work correspondence... sorry can't tell you what she looks like, never seen her myself!

To the poster who commented about being closer to the intersection, I guess shefa is quite a tall building so the upper floor windows still have a clear view of the intersection...

She more likely meant the new buildings by shefa, such as tnuva.

(She moved into a new apartment, so very unlikely to be actual shefa building.)

mommy2379

Post Sun, May 15 2022, 2:54 am
I love love Dina Neuman's work, she's amazing!! That being said, the speculation on which exact building she lives in is slowly inching toward the creepy line. Maybe we can shut this down now and wish Dina all the best in her new neighborhood and leave it at that??? This is a public forum...

amother
Tealblue

Post Sun, May 15 2022, 3:27 am
mommy2379 wrote:
I love love Dina Neuman's work, she's amazing!! That being said, the speculation on which exact building she lives in is slowly inching toward the creepy line. Maybe we can shut this down now and wish Dina all the best in her new neighborhood and leave it at that??? This is a public forum...

I agree with you except that if you read her columns, she tells you 99% of the information so I don't know how much she cares if people want to know the last 1%.

mommy2379

Post Sun, May 15 2022, 3:32 am
amother [ Tealblue ] wrote:
I agree with you except that if you read her columns, she tells you 99% of the information so I don't know how much she cares if people want to know the last 1%.

I just think there's a difference between what she chooses to share and what is being shared about her.

top mom

Post Sun, May 15 2022, 4:47 am
True conversation which took place in our house this Shabbos afternoon:
DD 6: Mommy, our neighbors are going to Chana park, can I go with them?
Super Knowledgeable Teenager: There's no Chana park, it was demolished
Very Confident Mom: I know that the park is open again! It says so right here in "The Back Page"!
Thanks Dina Very Happy

amother
Chestnut

Post Sun, May 15 2022, 4:58 am
top mom wrote:
True conversation which took place in our house this Shabbos afternoon:
DD 6: Mommy, our neighbors are going to Chana park, can I go with them?
Super Knowledgeable Teenager: There's no Chana park, it was demolished
Very Confident Mom: I know that the park is open again! It says so right here in "The Back Page"!
Thanks Dina Very Happy

And in my house:

(We live in Lakewood, formerly Israel)
Me, reading on the couch: They renovated Chana Park.
Husband (Extremely sentimental about anything Israel related): What? How would you know that?
Me: Oh, I heard it from Dina Neuman

amother
Hydrangea

Post Sun, May 15 2022, 5:27 am
amother [ Pewter ] wrote:
She more likely meant the new buildings by shefa, such as tnuva.

(She moved into a new apartment, so very unlikely to be actual shefa building.)

No, she said (and meant) the rav shefa building itself.

I think Dina mentioned the 2 elevators you need to use to get in in one "back page" btw. That's a unique identifier for the shefa building.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room