Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Designer recommendation in Lakewood

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 01 2020, 8:04 pm
We're moving to Lakewood and I'm looking for someone to help me set up/design the rooms with furniture. I appreciate all recommendations. Thank you.

baker1

Post Sun, Mar 01 2020, 10:55 pm
There is someone I know who just opened a new service. She is called a Personal design consultant & shopper.
She is cheaper then a designer and helps you with shopping and choosing paint colors etc.
Let me know if you want her number.

amother
Burgundy

Post Sun, Mar 01 2020, 11:02 pm
Kraisee Benedek or Heshy Hecht. both top of the line. Love what they put together for me from living quarters in lakewood.

sweetdimples

Post Sun, Mar 01 2020, 11:31 pm
baker1 wrote:
There is someone I know who just opened a new service. She is called a Personal design consultant & shopper.
She is cheaper then a designer and helps you with shopping and choosing paint colors etc.
Let me know if you want her number.

are you referring to Perele Glick? She is really sweet. I saw her with a client in living quarters (lakewood store. formerly dinas dinettes)

baker1

Post Mon, Mar 02 2020, 12:21 am
sweetdimples wrote:
are you referring to Perele Glick? She is really sweet. I saw her with a client in living quarters (lakewood store. formerly dinas dinettes)

Yes!!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Mar 02 2020, 11:35 am
Thank you for your suggestions! I can't find Kraisee BenedekĀ or Perele Glick online.
Do they have instagram accounts? Can you send me their contact info? Thank you.

amother
Burgundy

Post Mon, Mar 02 2020, 1:42 pm
(732) 672-3068 Krasee Benedek

amother
Azure

Post Mon, Mar 02 2020, 7:11 pm
hadasa chapler. she's really sweet and nice and does a beautiful job. she's not one of the major ones but she's not as expensive as them. check out her instagram for her work

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 05 2020, 2:43 pm
Thanks, I'll check out Hadassah's instagram page.

I've been trying to get in touch with Kraisee Benedek but haven't gotten through to her. I also haven't been able to find Perele Glick's contact information. Would someone please post it? Thanks. Of course, if you have any other recommendations, please let me know.

amother
Burgundy

Post Thu, Mar 05 2020, 3:58 pm
hmmm thats the number I have for Krasee. maybe call living quarters direct for designer recommendations. Theyre a very popular furniture store in lakewood and work with top designers. maybe they can help you 17323676565

sweetdimples

Post Thu, Mar 05 2020, 4:19 pm
sorry I missed your post a few daya ago. This is Perele Glicks contact info. Her number is 732-614-3918. email address is YPGlICK@gmail.com. And I agree, contacting living quarters is an excellent first step. Not everybody has to have a designer. The proprietor of the store understands style and design very well. He has helped many people put together gorgeous unique furniture at affordable prices.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 05 2020, 7:55 pm
Thank you!

ruchytaller

Post Tue, May 02 2023, 1:57 pm
amother Burgundy wrote:
(732) 672-3068 Krasee Benedek

What is the best way to reach her, I tried to call her but no response.

amother
Dimgray

Post Thu, May 04 2023, 9:59 am
I know someone who recently started this as a business, not full interior design but exactly what you're asking for, moodboards to help with your room design. You can find her on instagram https://www.instagram.com/chavigroomdesign/

amother
Mistyrose

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 10:53 pm
sweetdimples wrote:
sorry I missed your post a few daya ago. This is Perele Glicks contact info. Her number is 732-614-3918. email address is YPGlICK@gmail.com. And I agree, contacting living quarters is an excellent first step. Not everybody has to have a designer. The proprietor of the store understands style and design very well. He has helped many people put together gorgeous unique furniture at affordable prices.

Has anyone used her recently?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries