Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Are any of you Amazon sellers?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Mar 02 2020, 10:55 pm
I want to become an Amazon seller? Does anyone have experience with it? I have a few questions, if anyone can please help me.

amother
Brown

Post Mon, Mar 02 2020, 11:09 pm
following. I'm also interested.

malki2

Post Mon, Mar 02 2020, 11:17 pm
I’m not an Amazon seller, but I have a relative who is a successful one. At one point I was thinking of getting into it myself. He told me to watch Seth Kniep’s videos on YouTube.

Boca00

Post Tue, Mar 03 2020, 12:00 am
I manage an Amazon business. You can join Ed Rosenberg's telegram chat and ask any questions there, and you can also PM me and I can try to help.

Seller Systems has great info and a supportive FB group, but it's not cheap.

yrb

Post Tue, Mar 03 2020, 4:21 pm
im not an actual seller but I manage peoples amazon accounts using the PPC strategy

amother
Lime

Post Tue, Mar 03 2020, 6:14 pm
I manage an amazon account for over 5 years , happy to answer any questions.

amother
Rose

Post Tue, Mar 03 2020, 6:41 pm
yrb wrote:
im not an actual seller but I manage peoples amazon accounts using the PPC strategy

Hey, I'm not the op but interested in what you do.
I'm an Amazon seller for about 5 years and my ads are taking up too much of my time.

I'm also available to answer questions for op.

amother
Orchid

Post Tue, Mar 03 2020, 9:41 pm
My husband successfully manages several big accounts on Amazon. He has lots of knowledge regarding anything amazon related. If you post your questions here I can show it to him and report back.

carnation

Post Tue, Mar 03 2020, 10:08 pm
I'm wondering, how do some of you manage several Amazon accounts. Do you mean only part of it, like ads? Or do you really manage a few accounts?

yrb

Post Wed, Mar 04 2020, 4:05 pm
amother [ Rose ] wrote:
Hey, I'm not the op but interested in what you do.
I'm an Amazon seller for about 5 years and my ads are taking up too much of my time.

I'm also available to answer questions for op.

I use dynamic bids down only. I usually dont use any placements. I start off with low bids and slowly raise keywords that had no impressions and keywords that resulted in sales. Every 2-3 weeks I download a report and sort by acos keywords with a good acos I add to the campaigns keywords with bad acos or a lot of clicks and no sales I negate

petals

Post Tue, Mar 17 2020, 12:18 am
I'm actually looking for someone to to listings and optimize listings for me.

amother
Emerald

Post Tue, Mar 17 2020, 1:08 am
Glad to answer questions and help out. Selling on Amazon a couple of years bh.

amother
Amber

Post Tue, Mar 17 2020, 1:22 am
Not OP but wondering what's the difference between search term... only allows one.. and keywords... allows several?
Basically how can I create a listing that will get viewed using keywords and search terms?
When I check my listing using the keywords or search term I entered my product either doesnt show at all it is on the 4th page.

Narbin

Post Mon, Apr 06 2020, 4:09 pm
I write the product descriptions and post listings for an Amazon company. What you write in your listing and the key words you include are essential to sell your product. Buyers are very specific in what they are looking for and definitely explore the product beyond the pictures. PM me with any questions!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics