Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
Vocational training Yeshivas for older boys

Undefined

Post Tue, Mar 03 2020, 5:57 pm
Hi, I have been looking into places that are like Yeshivas for 20+ year old boys but also have vocational training, job placement, and even jobs for them while they are part of the Yeshiva. The goal is to keep on learning while gaining real education and experience for a career for the rest of their future. Does anyone know first hand of places like this? I have been given 2 names to look into in Lakewood, Heichal Hatalmud ( Eichensteins) and Nishmas Chaim (Grennbergers) . Does anyone have any experience or knowledge about these 2 programs? Would love info about any programs anywhere in the US Please. Thanks!

amother
Cerulean

Post Tue, Mar 03 2020, 6:55 pm
There is also JETS. A Lubavitch school in california

Undefined

Post Tue, Mar 03 2020, 10:13 pm
Thanks, if anyone has any other info on the ones I mentioned or any new ones please let me know

amother
Ruby

Post Wed, Mar 04 2020, 12:02 am
theres also yeshivas tiferes hatorah in baltimore that does a part time learning and part time working day.
heres the website:
https://tifereshatorah.org/

crbc

Post Wed, Mar 04 2020, 12:54 am
My friends son went to this kind of yeshiva in Cleveland , not sure of the name.

areal

Post Wed, Mar 04 2020, 5:38 pm
Op I know someone who was very happy with her son's success there, & she ok'ed me to give u her #, ill pm u.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children