Home

‘I haven’t touched my face in weeks’
1, 2, 3, 4  Next  Last >>

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

itsmeima

Post  Fri, Mar 06 2020, 9:16 am
Can we all agree this is so stupid! Why is the media covering this?

Quote:

“I haven’t touched my face in weeks,” Trump said during a COVID-19 briefing at the White House.

“[It’s] been weeks!” he added. “I miss it.”

Photos show that’s false. He’s touched his face many times over the last week, including at a meeting with pharmaceutical execs on Monday, where he struck a thoughtful pose for the cameras.

Laiya

Post  Fri, Mar 06 2020, 9:36 am
What the msm always does--create nonsense, non-news stories to distract attention from the fact that pretty much everyone admits Trump's immediate travel ban on Chinese nationals entering the US 5 weeks ago was the right move, despite accusations of racism, etc. at the time, and that he's put together a highly qualified task force.

FranticFrummie

Post  Fri, Mar 06 2020, 9:41 am
It's physically impossible. Maybe he was exaggerating for effect. Like when people say "literally" and it's not literally at all. (pet peeve)

I became more aware of how often I touch my face, and it's like my hands have a mind of their own. You can't stop, so just keep washing them as much as possible without driving yourself crazy.

icedcoffee

Post  Fri, Mar 06 2020, 9:49 am
He can just say whatever he heck he wants at this point and people will nod and smile and write it down and publish it. It doesn't matter that there is photo evidence, or actual facts, that go against the obvious lies that come out of his mouth. It doesn't matter if the lie is big or small. He just says whatever he feels like saying in the moment.

He also denies the official global death rate because he has a "hunch" that it's lower.

He also says people will get better by "just sitting around" and should continue to go to work.

He also says he never knew the flu killed tens of thousands of people per year.

On the one hand, I think everyone knows to just ignore him and not take these things seriously. Ok, thank you for your "hunch" and advice to go to work and just sit around, but I'll listen to the experts instead. But man, it would really be nice to be able to look to the president for real leadership and not have to just ignore him like you would a toddler. Oh well.

trixx

Post  Fri, Mar 06 2020, 9:59 am
itsmeima wrote:

Quote:

“I haven’t touched my face in weeks,” Trump said during a COVID-19 briefing at the White House.

Photos show that’s false. He’s touched his face many times over the last week, including at a meeting with pharmaceutical execs on Monday, where he struck a thoughtful pose for the cameras.

Same reason they're covering coronavirus. To distract from other more important issues. The rollout of 5g and its health implications, the quiet but soon to come global mandatory vaccines for everyone (this isn't a conspiracy theory its listed on WHO site), the elections themselves - other than making fun of candidates, I mean actual pressing issues that should be discussed before elections - or you know any other actual news.

PinkFridge

Post  Fri, Mar 06 2020, 10:17 am
trixx wrote:
Same reason they're covering coronavirus. To distract from other more important issues. The rollout of 5g and its health implications, the quiet but soon to come global mandatory vaccines for everyone (this isn't a conspiracy theory its listed on WHO site), the elections themselves - other than making fun of candidates, I mean actual pressing issues that should be discussed before elections - or you know any other actual news.

Not to derail the thread but what are the health implications?
If I'm online and notice that this is becoming a significant tangent I'll ask a moderator to spin off. Thanks.

itsmeima

Post  Fri, Mar 06 2020, 11:52 am
icedcoffee wrote:
He can just say whatever he heck he wants at this point and people will nod and smile and write it down and publish it. It doesn't matter that there is photo evidence, or actual facts, that go against the obvious lies that come out of his mouth. It doesn't matter if the lie is big or small. He just says whatever he feels like saying in the moment.

He also denies the official global death rate because he has a "hunch" that it's lower.

He also says people will get better by "just sitting around" and should continue to go to work.

He also says he never knew the flu killed tens of thousands of people per year.

On the one hand, I think everyone knows to just ignore him and not take these things seriously. Ok, thank you for your "hunch" and advice to go to work and just sit around, but I'll listen to the experts instead. But man, it would really be nice to be able to look to the president for real leadership and not have to just ignore him like you would a toddler. Oh well.

OMG please tell me he didn’t say that!

That’s exactly my point, he says so many dangerous things, like suggesting people can go to work, why waste time writing about the silly stuff?

itsmeima

Post  Fri, Mar 06 2020, 11:53 am
trixx wrote:

You forgot, to hurt Trump Laugh

allthingsblue

Post  Fri, Mar 06 2020, 11:56 am
I feel AOc said something like that there'd be similar focus on it by conservative media and fans.

icedcoffee

Post  Fri, Mar 06 2020, 12:14 pm
Yes, conservative media loves jumping on anything where they can bend over backwards to say "boy, is this lib a moron!" such as when AOC said billionaires shouldn't exist and a poster here actually thought that meant she was saying we should kill all the billionaires. It's all very silly and hypocritical. Somehow everything Trump says will be twisted into "get real, he obviously didn't mean it that way" or "wake up sheep, the media is just trying to focus on the unimportant things" but at the same time it's necessary to create a whole thread devoted to AOC's perfectly innocuous billionaire comment. So tired of all of it.

SixOfWands

Post  Fri, Mar 06 2020, 12:19 pm
itsmeima wrote:
OMG please tell me he didn’t say that!

That’s exactly my point, he says so many dangerous things, like suggesting people can go to work, why waste time writing about the silly stuff?

Yup, he did.

https://www.businessinsider.co.....020-3

SixOfWands

Post  Fri, Mar 06 2020, 12:21 pm
itsmeima wrote:

Quote:

Because it demonstrates that Trump habitually lies.

No one cares if he touches his face. But he needs to lie about it because he is unable to be honest about much of anything.

trixx

Post  Fri, Mar 06 2020, 12:59 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
Not to derail the thread but what are the health implications?
If I'm online and notice that this is becoming a significant tangent I'll ask a moderator to spin off. Thanks.

https://www.5gappeal.eu/
5gcrisis.com

If you Google it you'll get articles assuring you that it's all a conspiracy and unnecessary panic. But the are hundreds of scientists and published papers warning about the risks. In cities where it's been rolled out, citizens had harmful effects. Btw Wuhan had 5g. This was discussed on a different thread somewhere and I did some reading. Guess who I won't believe if the govt tries telling me it's safe.

PinkFridge

Post  Fri, Mar 06 2020, 1:19 pm
trixx wrote:
https://www.5gappeal.eu/
5gcrisis.com

If you Google it you'll get articles assuring you that it's all a conspiracy and unnecessary panic. But the are hundreds of scientists and published papers warning about the risks. In cities where it's been rolled out, citizens had harmful effects. Btw Wuhan had 5g. This was discussed on a different thread somewhere and I did some reading. Guess who I won't believe if the govt tries telling me it's safe.

No time to read now. Thanks

Shabbosiscoming

Post  Fri, Mar 06 2020, 1:25 pm
I dont usually get involved in politics. I just wanted to pop in to share that I heard him say that statement on the radio. It sounded to me as if he was joking, especially the "I miss it". It seemed like he was trying to get a chuckle from the crowd.

This doesnt negate other times when he made up information.

#BestBubby

Post  Fri, Mar 06 2020, 1:37 pm
The Fake News has to give people a reason to hate one of the best presidents ever.
So they made up that Trump is a Liar and pounce on every silly thing like this.

The Trump-Haters on this site can not come up with one EGREGIOUS Trump Lie - something that effects the American People while I can come up with so many Egregious
Democrat Lies (Lying about Obamacare - Keep your doctor! Premiums will go down!, Lying about Benghazi, Schiff lying that he SAW evidence of Russian Collussions, Democrat in FBI Lying to FISA Court to Illegally Spy on Trump, Schumer lying that he did not threaten
Supreme Court Judges...)

#BestBubby

Post  Fri, Mar 06 2020, 1:44 pm
Trump is actually the most HONEST Politician - Trump actually keeps his campaign promises.

Democrats know Americans don't like their policies so they lie and pretend to be more conservative than they really are.

Example: Obama said he was against Homosexual Marriage. Democrats in Congress voted for the Federal Law against Homosexual Marriage - when really the Democrats supported
Homosexual Marriage all along.

Obama lied that Obama Care "You can Keep your doctor! You can keep your insurance plan! Your premiums will go down!" When Obama KNEW that millions would lose their doctor, lose their insurance plan and premiums skyrocketed. Ha, Ha! Fooled you, suckers!

fleetwood

Post  Fri, Mar 06 2020, 2:50 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
The Fake News has to give people a reason to hate one of the best presidents ever.
So they made up that Trump is a Liar and pounce on every silly thing like this.

The Trump-Haters on this site can not come up with one EGREGIOUS Trump Lie - something that effects the American People while I can come up with so many Egregious
Democrat Lies (Lying about Obamacare - Keep your doctor! Premiums will go down!, Lying about Benghazi, Schiff lying that he SAW evidence of Russian Collussions, Democrat in FBI Lying to FISA Court to Illegally Spy on Trump, Schumer lying that he did not threaten
Supreme Court Judges...)

Still waiting for Mexico to pay for the wall...

icedcoffee

Post  Fri, Mar 06 2020, 3:49 pm
I'm honestly curious why you used the phrase "The Trump-Haters on this site can not come up with one EGREGIOUS Trump Lie." Have you actually asked any Trump-haters to do so? Did you have a conversation where you put it out there, and no one responded, or they said "darn, you're right, I can't think of any"? What led to this statement being phrased this way? Because I can give you plenty.

simcha2

Post  Fri, Mar 06 2020, 4:01 pm
fleetwood wrote:
Still waiting for Mexico to pay for the wall...

I'm still waiting for the tax returns.
1, 2, 3, 4  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 1 of 4 View latest: 24h 48h 72h