Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Eating disorder residential

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 08 2020, 10:24 am
My friends daughter suffers from anorexia and depression and has been advised to seek residential services as she has not been successful with her outpatient therapist. I’ve offered to help my friend research Residential as bH I have the time to do it. My friend has an appointment to speak with Relief. In the meantime, does anyone have any experience, either good or bad? Does anyone know where I can get more information? I can post an email address if you’d like and obviously keep everything confidential!

amother
Mistyrose

Post Sun, Mar 08 2020, 12:31 pm
Call avi mendelowitz head of hatzola mental health or ezzy finkel. Unfortunately I can’t find any of their numbers. If anybody has them please post.

amother
Coffee

Post Sun, Mar 08 2020, 3:08 pm
Silver Hill Hospital in New Canaan, CT has impressive program. Relative was in the residential program for Borderline Personality Disorder but met with the head of the program for disordered eating and was very impressed.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Sun, Mar 08 2020, 3:18 pm
The ranch under rabbi wallerstein

ladYdI

Post Mon, Mar 09 2020, 3:35 pm
Ezzy finkel is a recovering addict who helps people get into residential placements.
Check out his Vimeo and articles for ohel, amudim etc

amother
Babyblue

Post Sat, Feb 06 2021, 6:25 am
amother [ Mistyrose ] wrote:
The ranch under rabbi wallerstein

Rabbi Wallerstiens ranch is not a place for an ed patient. I personally know someone who was there and there is no training for ed whatsoever. please please look into other options, laureate in Tulsa Oklahoma is a great place as well as Veritas. Please reach out with any other questions

Elfrida

Post Sat, Feb 06 2021, 8:58 am
amother [ Babyblue ] wrote:
Rabbi Wallerstiens ranch is not a place for an ed patient. I personally know someone who was there and there is no training for ed whatsoever. please please look into other options, laureate in Tulsa Oklahoma is a great place as well as Veritas. Please reach out with any other questions

This post is from almost a year ago. Hopefully the OP found the help they needed long ago.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics