Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Overwhelmed by dr appointments

amother
OP

Post Mon, Mar 09 2020, 8:09 am
Boruch Hashem I have a two week old newborn.
I am suddenly inundated by doctor's appointments:
I came down with possible pink eye, one dc suddenly had an allergic reaction so we need to go to an allergist, I need to see my OB for PP visit, I need to see my dermatologist, my dentist (suddenly having dental problems, maybe from stress), one dc needs to see an orthopedist, of course newborn needs her checkup, and.... pesach is coming!
I am grateful that these are my problems, but I am feeling overwhelmed- traveling with a newborn is not easy!

happy chick

Post Mon, Mar 09 2020, 8:34 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Boruch Hashem I have a two week old newborn.
I am suddenly inundated by doctor's appointments:
I came down with possible pink eye, one dc suddenly had an allergic reaction so we need to go to an allergist, I need to see my OB for PP visit, I need to see my dermatologist, my dentist (suddenly having dental problems, maybe from stress), one dc needs to see an orthopedist, of course newborn needs her checkup, and.... pesach is coming!
I am grateful that these are my problems, but I am feeling overwhelmed- traveling with a newborn is not easy!

Btdt. It's NOT fun! I'm sorry you're dealing with all this, but one thing that keeps me going is just telling myslef "this too shall pass" (it might pass like a kidney stone, but it will pass).
Try to sleep well (haha, who we kidding here?), But even just relaxing w your feet up for a little is important. Eating well is also crucial.
Take it one day at a time, and you will get through.
Hatzlacha and lots of nachas.

meme6

Post Mon, Mar 09 2020, 8:36 am
Yea sometimes the appts comes in clusters and it’s really hard with a newborn maybe some appts are if you can drop the baby by a sitter to make it easier.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics