Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Maclaren

myomi

Post Wed, Sep 07 2005, 9:41 pm
I live in montreal and I am looking to buy a 2nd hand macleran stroller,if anyone has one for sale..whether it be here or in the us please let me know.in motreal they are like 400 dollars,and I can't afford to buy one new,I need a light weight super good quality stroller and I have head macleran is the one.so please let me know.thanx!

shoy18

Post Wed, Sep 07 2005, 10:01 pm
did you look on ebay?

take a look http://cgi.ebay.com/MACLAREN-G.....wItem

the whole list of them http://search.ebay.com/search/.....laren

myomi

Post Wed, Sep 07 2005, 10:20 pm
I looked,the annoying this is ,most ppl dont ship to canada,and the choice that do ship here is rare,and I dont like them so much,they are msotly the small ones.but thanx!!!!

Tovah

Post Thu, Sep 08 2005, 5:12 pm
in the baby book that u got from the hospital has a baby store that has new and second hand baby items, why don't you give them a call?

myomi

Post Thu, Sep 08 2005, 5:27 pm
my bookgot detroyed in what we call the great flood..when we moved in to our new home,the toilet flooded,,,water allllllll over the floors..what is the number?can u please post ? thanks for the idea!

Tovah

Post Fri, Sep 09 2005, 11:07 am
we buy we sell
270-0664
6596 st laurent blvd
www3.sympatico.ca/neufmois

supermom

Post Sat, Sep 10 2005, 2:58 pm
I have my mclaren if you want to buy it but we are in israel so sorry I guess it won't due. I used it for less than a year. it is too heavy.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics