Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Should I cancel my vacation?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 11 2020, 5:51 pm
I had planned a vacation this weekend. It isn't in a state that has a crazy amount of cases but we will be in public spaces with lots of tourists, at the hotel and various attractions. I doubt the hotel will refund the money and we would lose out on the booking. However, with people from all over in one place, is it risky to be in such public popular places now?

Mommyg8

Post Wed, Mar 11 2020, 5:55 pm
Yes.

1ofbillions

Post Wed, Mar 11 2020, 6:50 pm
Being that I and the family members I will be seeing over the next month are young and healthy BH, I would go on the vacation because we have a tiny risk of dying from the virus if we catch it. If I was elderly or ill, there’s no way I’d go. Or if I lived with someone that was elderly or ill.

amother
Amethyst

Post Wed, Mar 11 2020, 9:06 pm
I have the exact same question. I wish I knew the right answer!!! May Hashem make all illnesses go away!!!!

ra_mom

Post Wed, Mar 11 2020, 11:04 pm
It's not the time to travel. You don't want to risk getting stuck somewhere.

amother
Brunette

Post Wed, Mar 11 2020, 11:54 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I had planned a vacation this weekend. It isn't in a state that has a crazy amount of cases but we will be in public spaces with lots of tourists, at the hotel and various attractions. I doubt the hotel will refund the money and we would lose out on the booking. However, with people from all over in one place, is it risky to be in such public popular places now?

I ferl very bad for u but I think the answer is safer to stay home. Its not the right time now. With that being I know all airports are locking down now.

sky

Post Wed, Mar 11 2020, 11:56 pm
I would travel if it wasn’t flying.
I would be scared of Canceled flights.
Or being forced to quarantine at my destination (like s/o infected on plane and you have to quarantine at destination for 2 weeks)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics