Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Pets
Adopting a dog from a shelter
Previous  1  2

banana split

Post Thu, Mar 12 2020, 10:15 am
Northshore animal league is a good place to go. They are only open Thursday to sunday. Go right when they open ( I think 12pm) and you need to plan to stay for 4-5 hours if you find one. its luck of the draw. But if you don't find one day you may find another.

amother
Salmon

Post Thu, Mar 12 2020, 10:50 am
Violet123 wrote:
Thank you
I changed it to not anonymous

Do you mind explaining why an anonymous ish email would be a problem? And what's mailinator?

I meant that if you want to be anonymous, an email can make you more traceable. And mailinator is one of the sites where you can pick a fake email and then access the inbox of it. They're actually not the best one of those, but if an amother wants to email an amother, such types of services can be useful.

FranticFrummie

Post Thu, Mar 12 2020, 11:05 am
You've gotten a lot of good advice here.

Is there anything specific you are concerned about? I'll be happy to help if I can.

I've done everything from rescuing street mutts to showing purebred dogs at the national level. I've raised two litters of purebred Australian Shepherds, and I've had more rescue cats and dogs than I can count.

(I'm definitely in favor of rescuing animals instead of breeding them, so hold on to your tomatoes!)

amother
Slateblue

Post Mon, Nov 02 2020, 3:48 pm
OP, did you get a dog? Did you call this guy, Ira Brown? I'm also looking for a dog now
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Pets