Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Anyone feeling sick with non-Covid19 symptoms?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 12 2020, 5:33 pm
I googled the symptoms and I don’t match ups My throat, chest feel fine. But I’m incredibly lethargic and my body feels heavy. I’m afraid to say anything because everyone will freak out. Do I need to be careful to quarantine?

amother
Cyan

Post Thu, Mar 12 2020, 5:44 pm
Me too! But I must’ve had corona last year post Purim as well as I felt exactly the same. I think it’s just an emotional hangover giving way to physical lethargy

mamma llama

Post Thu, Mar 12 2020, 5:44 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I googled the symptoms and I don’t match ups My throat, chest feel fine. But I’m incredibly lethargic and my body feels heavy. I’m afraid to say anything because everyone will freak out. Do I need to be careful to quarantine?

Whenever you feel sick you should be careful.
As far as quarantining goes, it doesn't seem necessary if your symptoms don't match up.

Feel better! Wink

sky

Post Thu, Mar 12 2020, 5:45 pm
It’s allergy season. My whole family is suffering.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 12 2020, 5:54 pm
amother [ Cyan ] wrote:
Me too! But I must’ve had corona last year post Purim as well as I felt exactly the same. I think it’s just an emotional hangover giving way to physical lethargy

I’m wondering if it’s Purim the week of the clock change (I’m still jet-lagged!). I had Epstein barre earlier this year but I literally did blood work last week and everything was fine. I’m literally embarrassed to mention to anyone because everyone who was in contact with me over Purim will freak out over quarantining Sad

amother
Cyan

Post Thu, Mar 12 2020, 5:56 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I’m wondering if it’s Purim the week of the clock change (I’m still jet-lagged!). I had Epstein barre earlier this year but I literally did blood work last week and everything was fine. I’m literally embarrassed to mention to anyone because everyone who was in contact with me over Purim will freak out over quarantining Sad

Op- I really think that if it hits here we’ve all got it! It’s probably exhaustion. Get a good nights rest (or two) and see what happens!

tweety1

Post Thu, Mar 12 2020, 5:59 pm
Yes I am. Since last night I have a sore throat, half stuffy half runny nose, and feverish. Checked if I have fever but not even borderline. Of course I'm not breathing a word to anybody just keeping on eye on myself to see how things play out. But again, I always feel like this for a few days after a stressful period, in this case it was Purim and hectic week bh. So will have to take the wait and see approach.

IrenaFr

Post Thu, Mar 12 2020, 6:07 pm
It could be the stress

amother
Tan

Post Thu, Mar 12 2020, 6:08 pm
I started getting nervous today when I wasn't feeling well, and my husband nicely reminded me that I had been feeling this way since the day I became pregnant... LOL

amother
Periwinkle

Post Thu, Mar 12 2020, 6:17 pm
Yes.....all of a sudden this afternoon I got so tired that I just couldn't keep my eyes open and started feeling dehydrated.
Started getting really nervous
Then, I took a step back and looked at the past two weeks. I've barely slept Haven't eaten well. Probably not drinking enough water. My dad's yahrtzeit was last week. The cemetery trip took a huge toll both physically and mentally. Then preparing for Purim. Stayed up night after night. Past 2 nights I've been up until 4 am trying to decompress. So, I'm just exhausted.
And allergies which usually start in April could easily be arriving early since it's been so warm.

amother
Bronze

Post Thu, Mar 12 2020, 6:45 pm
Yup. Scratchy throat amd aches all over. But I'm postpartum so could be that..

tichellady

Post Thu, Mar 12 2020, 7:14 pm
Yes but I also barely slept one night this week so I assume my body isn’t happy about that

amother
Amethyst

Post Thu, Mar 12 2020, 7:55 pm
I'm just getting over a cold. Started with a scratchy throat that then turned into a runny nose and slight cough. Not the slightest fever BH, even though I took my temp often. I'm over it, but still afraid of coughing in public Wink
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics