Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
How to get cash to DC in Israel
Previous  1  2

amother
OP

Post Sat, Mar 14 2020, 10:14 pm
Elfrida wrote:
Since you are concerned about getting g cash to him now, the current situation is a clear example of an emergency where he requires cash.

What is cash required for? They are still taking credit cards AFAIK.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Mar 14 2020, 10:19 pm
shabbatiscoming wrote:
But thats the exact point OP, an emergency is something that you would never think of that would happen that one would need money urgently. One never knows what one might need urgently.

There's no emergency that's foreseeable where he would need thousands of dollars in cash. Name one possible emergency. You need to think this through.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Mar 14 2020, 10:20 pm
fluffernutter wrote:
Can he use his own credit card and you'll give him the money to pay it?

He has credit cards his name. I pay the bills.

Elfrida

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 1:24 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
What is cash required for? They are still taking credit cards AFAIK.

Of course they are. But you are the one who is anxious about getting cash to him.

amother
Red

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 1:37 am
If you only want him to use credit cards, why are you worried about getting him cash amounts?

gold2

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 6:09 am
You can order a Revolut card and link it to your account. They only pay the exchange rate of the day apart from weekends. You need the app for it, install it on your phone, link to your account and then top up as needed. They can use the card to take out money or to pay in a shop as contactless.
You can order the card with your child's name on it and send it to their address. Only thing is how quickly you can get the card to them.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 8:11 am
amother [ Red ] wrote:
If you only want him to use credit cards, why are you worried about getting him cash amounts?

I said there's no emergency that requires large amounts of cash. Every emergency can be taken care of with credit cards. My son is an adult. I feel he should have money to spend as he sees fit. Right now, I see everything he spends.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions