Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Transitioning from girls to womens undergarments

amother
OP

Post Fri, Mar 13 2020, 2:56 pm
My daughter's hanes cotton briefs size 16 are a bit snug on her. That seems to be the biggest size available in the kids line.
However, the ladies start at size 6?? The inches on the waist measurements on the ladies 6 package seem to be smaller than the package of her kids size 16 says???
So confused.
After girls outgrow the size 16 cotton briefs - what comes next? I don't see any size 18...

amother
Seagreen

Post Fri, Mar 13 2020, 3:02 pm
Some women are smaller than some big kids, so yeah the smallest lady size would be smaller than the biggest kids.
Target has all size Hanes for kids and adults. You can also try Jockey.

amother
Brunette

Post Fri, Mar 13 2020, 3:17 pm
I wore kids size 16 well into my adulthood. They also came in all these fun colors lol. I now wear size 5 or size 6 jockey but could technically still wear kids. I find the difference is that the adult ones will have smaller waist area but bigger butt area. For me the size 6 Hanes has tons of extra fabric in the butt area but the 5 is uncomfortable for me because it feels like the crotch is digging into me. The jockey ones are softer and size 6 is only slightly big but I like to err on the side of bigger rather than smaller. To answer your question they actually make smaller than size 6 but if the size 16 is snug on her she probably needs a 6
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics