Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Are you social distancing with your spouse?
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 12:36 pm
I feel like I need to be held and be intimate with DH but is it dangerous? What are people doing?

amother
Royalblue

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 12:37 pm
I’m not except if Chas vesholom one of us was knowingly exposed.

amother
Beige

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 12:38 pm
If one goes down we are going down together. C'v's

amother
Indigo

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 12:41 pm
I am to a certain extent. It's inevitable that the people living in the house will get it if someone has it.

amother
Violet

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 12:43 pm
amother [ Beige ] wrote:
If one goes down we are going down together. C'v's

No. Just, no. Do you have children? If so, no. Do u have anyone who loves you? If so, no. I know someone who said she only flies with her husband cuz if one "goes" , (to G-d, mind you) they should both" go".

This is just, no. And no again. And reevaluate your life and love for living. And maybe get a bit o' the ol' therapy plz..

southernbubby

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 12:43 pm
Even mothers who were exposed have to take care of their children. I don't think that the CDC has a solution to that. Basically within the family there is exposure and the social media jokes are about the babies due 9 months from the quarantine.

amother
Beige

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 12:46 pm
amother [ Violet ] wrote:
No. Just, no. Do you have children? If so, no. Do u have anyone who loves you? If so, no. I know someone who said she only flies with her husband cuz if one "goes" , (to G-d, mind you) they should both" go".

This is just, no. And no again. And reevaluate your life and love for living. And maybe get a bit o' the ol' therapy plz..

Sorry I don't actually mean it like that what I'm saying is that inevitably if we are hanging around together alot we are going to transmit some germs so we are both very cautious when we go out but at home between ourselves I'm not being so cautious

amother
Green

If one person in your household has the virus chances are everyone else does as well. The purpose of social distances is so that all households don’t get it at once.

amother
Floralwhite

We live in a small apt with a baby who likes to stick her hands in our mouths. We gave up on not sharing germs of any sort.

amother
Mauve

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 12:47 pm
Not doing any sort of social distancing with the kids and DH at home. It's SOCIAL distancing, not human isolation.

tichellady

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 12:47 pm
No

amother
Olive

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 12:48 pm
No.

amother
Indigo

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 12:52 pm
amother [ Mauve ] wrote:
Not doing any sort of social distancing with the kids and DH at home. It's SOCIAL distancing, not human isolation.

I will be isolating from my husband tomorrow. It's necessary. Iy"h it's not too late. We will live on different floors.

amother
Violet

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 12:57 pm
amother [ Beige ] wrote:
Sorry I don't actually mean it like that what I'm saying is that inevitably if we are hanging around together alot we are going to transmit some germs so we are both very cautious when we go out but at home between ourselves I'm not being so cautious

Thank you for clarification. I didn't want others to think it was okay to have that secular, "if he dies, I die" attitude. Keep on truckin'...

imasinger

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 1:03 pm
amother [ Green ] wrote:
If one person in your household has the virus chances are everyone else does as well. The purpose of social distances is so that all households don’t get it at once.

This.

I'm more worried that I might bring a germ to someone who brings a germ to someone who brings it to someone who can get very sick. The smaller the social circle, the less chance that I will be responsible for somebody else's death.

amother
Rose

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 1:04 pm
amother [ Indigo ] wrote:
I will be isolating from my husband tomorrow. It's necessary. Iy"h it's not too late. We will live on different floors.

If you dont mind me asking, if it's really necessary why are you waiting until tomorrow?

octopus

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 1:06 pm
No. I will not be social distancing from my husband.we live under the same roof. That would be pretty pointless.

Teomima

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 1:10 pm
No I am not. This virus is highly contagious. No matter how careful you are, if one person in your household gets sick, everyone is likely to be infected. I've just accepted that risk. Meanwhile we do everything we can to keep our home as healthy as possible, but once you've walked in the front door (and immediately washed hands, of course) life inside the home goes on as usual.

amother
Papaya

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 1:17 pm
I dont think Hashem wants us to separate from our husbands thatll only cuz sholom bayis. We have to work on our achdus towards one another and getting closer to Hashem and do teshuvah
And get closer to husband and children

amother
Mustard

Post Sun, Mar 15 2020, 1:21 pm
We always do anyway...
(Kidding!)
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics