Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Awesome things about how COVID-19 affects you- spoof!
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 17 2020, 9:05 pm
I get to save a ton of money and time because I don't need to buy Pesach clothes or makeup this year because we are not seeing anyone or leaving the house.

(The fact that I have always been a guest at my parents/in laws -never made Pesach before, and don't own a single pot/dish and didn't have food expenses which I will now have is totally irrelevant 😉)

amother
Lime

Post Tue, Mar 17 2020, 9:08 pm
Have wayyyyyyy more time to clean for pesach being home all day!

Jokes- I have less time because I would've been home anyways but now my kids are home with me leaving crumbs in their wake!

thunderstorm

Post Tue, Mar 17 2020, 9:08 pm
I think we will save a ton of money on food, because there most likely won’t be any to buy!
I guess we’ll figure out 50 ways to eat a potatoe.

amother
Azure

Post Tue, Mar 17 2020, 9:13 pm
Introverts FTW babyyyyy! This is our moment!

tweety1

Post Tue, Mar 17 2020, 9:15 pm
Not seeing my kids all day. They're downstairs taking care of themselves while I'm fevering away in bed. I locked my room and I hear no noise. Lol. Ya see even when I'm sick I'm taking out the good of it.

thunderstorm

Post Tue, Mar 17 2020, 9:19 pm
tweety1 wrote:
Not seeing my kids all day. They're downstairs taking care of themselves while I'm fevering away in bed. I locked my room and I hear no noise. Lol. Ya see even when I'm sick I'm taking out the good of it.

Refuah Shelaima

singleagain

Post Tue, Mar 17 2020, 9:23 pm
No traffic!

asmileaday

Post Tue, Mar 17 2020, 9:26 pm
thunderstorm wrote:
I think we will save a ton of money on food, because there most likely won’t be any to buy!
I guess we’ll figure out 50 ways to eat a potatoe.

Will we be able to buy potatoes? I haven't bought anything for Pesach yet hope we don't starve.

notshanarishona

Post Tue, Mar 17 2020, 9:32 pm
asmileaday wrote:
Will we be able to buy potatoes? I haven't bought anything for Pesach yet hope we don't starve.

No joke . Potatoes have been sold in this week in several places . I was joking to my husband people must be hoarding them for Pesach or it doesn't make sense why no one has them for sale .

asmileaday

Post Tue, Mar 17 2020, 9:34 pm
notshanarishona wrote:
No joke . Potatoes have been sold in this week in several places . I was joking to my husband people must be hoarding them for Pesach or it doesn't make sense why no one has them for sale .

But they only last so long and you can't really freeze them! I need them fresh for Pesach.

exaustedmom

Post Tue, Mar 17 2020, 9:35 pm
Not having to get out of pajamas

amother
Brunette

Post Tue, Mar 17 2020, 9:37 pm
I used to be careful not to keep cash in plain view in my parked car. Now I don't worry about the cash as long as the purell bottle is out if sight Wink

amother
Tan

Post Tue, Mar 17 2020, 9:51 pm
Saving money on cleaning help because she is avoiding busses and such...
How will I make pesach without her??

amother
Babypink

Post Tue, Mar 17 2020, 10:00 pm
My bored bored bored bored toddler now has 24/7 company!

amother
Purple

Post Tue, Mar 17 2020, 10:13 pm
My commute to work (hospital) is slashed in half

groovy1224

Post Tue, Mar 17 2020, 10:25 pm
People have finally stopped complaining about the bag ban!

amother
Orchid

Post Tue, Mar 17 2020, 10:37 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I get to save a ton of money and time because I don't need to buy Pesach clothes or makeup this year because we are not seeing anyone or leaving the house.

(The fact that I have always been a guest at my parents/in laws -never made Pesach before, and don't own a single pot/dish and didn't have food expenses which I will now have is totally irrelevant 😉)

I don’t get how it’s a funny topic.

southernbubby

Post Tue, Mar 17 2020, 11:00 pm
groovy1224 wrote:
People have finally stopped complaining about the bag ban!

Except that tote bags supposedly spread germs.

southernbubby

Post Tue, Mar 17 2020, 11:02 pm
notshanarishona wrote:

I think that some of these Hispanic stores may have more stuff than the chain stores.

little neshamala

Post Tue, Mar 17 2020, 11:31 pm
Im being forced to work from home-and although it is difficult to get the work done the same way, it is so so nice to hear my family's voices all day. Its also nice to wear my fuzzy slippers to work.
And I love not really caring whether or not my kids have clothes for yom tov. Like, ok, so if my son's shabbos pants have grown too short on him its totay fine because hello coronavirus...
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics