Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Anyone have info about the lunch pick-ups?
  Previous  1  2  3 55  56  57 65  66  67  Next

amother
Oak

Post Thu, Oct 01 2020, 7:44 pm
My son picked up in Toms River
1820 old freehold
About an hour ago. Don’t know if they are still open.

amother
Oak

Post Thu, Oct 01 2020, 8:01 pm
Just got this message:

Yeshiva ktana still has a lot of boxes no lines desperate to get rid of them
Now

amother
Cobalt

Post Thu, Oct 01 2020, 8:10 pm
I don’t understand I went to yeshiva katana I didn’t see any distribution

amother
Oak

Post Thu, Oct 01 2020, 8:17 pm
I just asked my dil
She said first and lexington
Is that where you are?
She got the message at 7:55
Maybe inside the building?

amother
Azure

Post Thu, Oct 01 2020, 8:18 pm
It’s the back door not the front. Have to enter at division street

amother
Navy

Post Thu, Oct 01 2020, 8:20 pm
I'm feeling so frustrated with these boxes! I know it is so rude to complain but I went twice in the past few days - one was cancelled, another the line was down route nine. I can't get a box!!! At 8pm I am getting messages from my daughter's school that they are giving out boxes- Why didn't you tell us this earlier today!! I could use the food but I can't schlepp out at all hours. Is anyone else as frustrated?

amother
Cobalt

Post Thu, Oct 01 2020, 8:23 pm
Thank you! Just so frustrated having waited over an hour on Erev yom Tov with all my kids in the car for food that we could really use ( we’re tight now financially) and we had reserved a spot at MRL and they ran out so just came home.. nursing baby screaming.. not going to go out again now but frustrated and annoyed that we waited so long and that we are desperate enough that I even thought to wait so long Sad

amother
Navy

Post Thu, Oct 01 2020, 8:25 pm
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:
Thank you! Just so frustrated having waited over an hour on Erev yom Tov with all my kids in the car for food that we could really use ( we’re tight now financially) and we had reserved a spot at MRL and they ran out so just came home.. nursing baby screaming.. not going to go out again now but frustrated and annoyed that we waited so long and that we are desperate enough that I even thought to wait so long Sad

Thank you for the validation. I can scream!! Please just give me the money or give the food to the kids before dismissal. Or keep the money but give kids better school food. I don't care what you do but stop making me shlep out, not get anything, then send more messages for free food and then I feel guilty that I need the food but I can't shlep out. I feel like I am on this roller coaster since March with this free food business. And now I feel guilty complaining because I can't even imagine how much work goes into this.

amother
Oak

Post Thu, Oct 01 2020, 8:29 pm
I apologize
I meant to help , but caused you frustration.

amother
Navy

Post Thu, Oct 01 2020, 8:32 pm
amother [ Oak ] wrote:
I apologize

No - chas veshalom - not you. I am referring in general to the box distribution. I feel that it is simply not organized - not anyone's fault. I can't imagine the pressure and the coordination involved. I wish there was a simple answer.

amother
Cobalt

Post Thu, Oct 01 2020, 8:41 pm
amother [ Oak ] wrote:
I apologize

Not at all thanks for your help! I was so annoyed with MRL distribution that we had signed up for!!

amother
Forestgreen

Post Thu, Oct 01 2020, 9:25 pm
A neighbor told me about a distribution yesterday. I waited in line for an hour!
Today a truck was driving near my house giving out extra boxes. I was told that if I took from another location I shouldn’t take again...
I drove past bnos bina at 6pm. The building was empty with loads of boxes in front. Leftovers I guess...

amother
Copper

Post Thu, Oct 01 2020, 9:27 pm
amother [ Forestgreen ] wrote:
A neighbor told me about a distribution yesterday. I waited in line for an hour!
Today a truck was driving near my house giving out extra boxes. I was told that if I took from another location I shouldn’t take again...
I drove past bnos bina at 6pm. The building was empty with loads of boxes in front. Leftovers I guess...

It could be distribution hadn’t yet started if you saw loads of boxes.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Thu, Oct 01 2020, 9:29 pm
amother [ Copper ] wrote:
It could be distribution hadn’t yet started if you saw loads of boxes.

No... I saw the cars line up hours earlier.

amother
Cobalt

Post Thu, Oct 01 2020, 9:49 pm
This system is so messed up!! Why are some schools running out of boxes with cars lining up way down oak street while others have so many extra boxes they’re looking to give away??

amother
Crimson

Post Thu, Oct 01 2020, 9:59 pm

just got this
maybe it can help u
Free Food box now till 11:30pm on 180 Sims (yesodai ct area). Also, leftover boxes still available at 1115 cross.

amother
Cobalt

Post Thu, Oct 01 2020, 10:12 pm
amother [ Crimson ] wrote:
just got this
maybe it can help u
Free Food box now till 11:30pm on 180 Sims (yesodai ct area). Also, leftover boxes still available at 1115 cross.

Thank you! Just got from cross Wink enough food that I remember why we do this every week!

amother
Teal

Post Thu, Oct 01 2020, 10:25 pm
Thank you! Just got from cross Wink enough food that I remember why we do this every week!

What was in this box?
And while we're at it, what's in the yesodei box if someone else got?
Thanks

amother
Coral

Post Thu, Oct 01 2020, 10:28 pm
amother [ Forestgreen ] wrote:
Gelbsteins is giving out tomorrow at the Clifton Avenue public school
I think from 3-6 or maybe it’s 3:30-6
There was a message left on my machine

It was today.

amother
Crimson

Post Thu, Oct 01 2020, 10:47 pm

im so happy! I felt ur frustration through your post
Page 56 of 67   Previous  1  2  3 55  56  57 65  66  67  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries