Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
First World Problems
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

amother
Tan

Post Thu, Mar 19 2020, 1:29 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
Aw. They may be first world problems but cumulatively they are legitimate stress. And even singular first world problems can well be legitimately stressing. Hugs to everyone!

Thank you!

The good new is that my furniture delivery is coming today in the end Smile

amother
Taupe

Post Thu, Mar 19 2020, 10:24 pm
My first world problem is that my fridge is broken and my second fridge is all the way down in the basement (and smaller)

tryinghard

Post Thu, Mar 19 2020, 11:54 pm
I finally had a reasonable good cleaning situation... and then I had to cancel cuz I had a fever, and then all gehinom broke loose

amother
Green

Post Thu, Mar 19 2020, 11:56 pm
No corn pops in the house, and I'm in the mood. It's tragic!

amother
Pumpkin

Post Fri, Mar 20 2020, 12:10 am
Husband has COVID-19, I am having symptoms. 2 young kids home all day. Trying to make pesach for the first time and not being very successful sticking to my cleaning schedule with everything going on. We were supposed to go away but now obviously that’s not happening and I’m trying to figure it all out. I’m not sure how we’re doing this.

dee's mommy

Post Fri, Mar 20 2020, 12:14 am
Homeschooling. My children's school is still going on, but online. I am grateful for the teachers and staff for doing this, but it is putting a lot of pressure on me as a parent, as I am forced to be the morah for my younger child, and the police for my older child. (There are still assignments and duedates, and I am dealing with very difficult personalites in the children.) This is taking up all of my day, and a lot of my evenings and nights. It's a miracle we manage to have supper, nevermind Shabbos and Pesach, as I barely have time to attend to that.

There is a video on Youtube I saw yesterday, that I laughed at yesterday, but not today. I think this just says it all. (No, this video is not me.)

amother
Ivory

Post Fri, Mar 20 2020, 12:49 am
My therapy appointment is either cancelled or moving to phone/skype. And just when I need it most!

Aylat

Post Fri, Mar 20 2020, 6:10 am
My first world problem: no more pick 'n' mix in the supermarket (I assume because of people touching). And I really wanted some liquorice allsorts.

Chloe22

Post Fri, Mar 20 2020, 6:30 am
Passover shopping in crowded stores

amother
Firebrick

Post Fri, Mar 20 2020, 6:50 am
The store keeps running out of milk and my family lives on dairy so my kids cry when we run out.

My internet has been slow.

I "only" have 2 computers to use between 5 people

I think I have to cancel my cleaning help. She was scheduled to come daily the two weeks before pesach. Crying

I'm going to have a baby with no extended family in town.

Even though I have a very comfortable, first world bed, my anxiety gives me nightmares and I cant sleep.

singleagain

Post Fri, Mar 20 2020, 7:53 am
Firebrick. You can freeze milk. next time you get. Get an extra (if no limits) and freeze it so when you run out you can unfreeze

amother
Brown

Post Fri, Mar 20 2020, 9:10 am
Singleagain, last time I shopped there was no KLP milk yet.

singleagain

Post Fri, Mar 20 2020, 9:18 am
It's possible they didn't get their next delivery. Ask to speak to the guy who does the milk order.

amother
Coffee

Post Fri, Mar 20 2020, 9:18 am
I’m out of overnight diapers. My mom has more for me but we’re in quarantine and can’t get them from her.

princessleah

Post Fri, Mar 20 2020, 1:05 pm
singleagain wrote:
It's possible they didn't get their next delivery. Ask to speak to the guy who does the milk order.

Isn't there a rule like if you buy the milk before pesach it doesn't need the KLP symbol? Just if you buy it during pesach???

singleagain

Post Fri, Mar 20 2020, 1:16 pm
princessleah wrote:
Isn't there a rule like if you buy the milk before pesach it doesn't need the KLP symbol? Just if you buy it during pesach???

I don't know. I just work in a grocery. Not production

amother
Brown

Post Fri, Mar 20 2020, 1:42 pm
princessleah wrote:

I will definitely be asking looking into this. Thanks!

amother
Copper

Post Fri, Mar 20 2020, 2:01 pm
My daughter has a medical condition that makes her have a hard time tolerating many many foods. We can't get her organic chick peas that are safe for her and I'm running low. It's one of her 2 safe proteins. BH we did get our most recent shipment of formula for her so there's always that to fall back on, but she's 5 years old and not always interested in drinking her formula. It's freaking me out. Crying Crying

I ordered from 2 different places. One canceled my order and one said their supplier keeps pushing off the delivery and they don't know when it's coming. I don't want to give her a new company that she's never had before and then possibly have her react from cross contamination issues. It's not worth taking chances right now.

I know it's not the worst thing ever. But I'm so rattled from it.

Elfrida

Post Sat, Mar 21 2020, 2:50 pm
Five minutes before candle lighting my Shabbos lamp announced that in response to the current crisis, it was now only providing emergency services. Reading in bed was not considered an emergency.

I've no idea if there are any shops open where I can buy a new one.

lech lecha08

Post Sat, Mar 21 2020, 3:17 pm
I wanted to get a new couch and two weeks ago, my husband asked if we'd have time before Pesach. I said, of course there's time. We'll start looking closer to Pesach. I'm assuming furniture stores are deemed non-essential
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics