Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
How long are you contagious post covid19/ does this virus
Previous  1  2

Sunny Days

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 12:08 pm
https://www.statnews.com/2020/.....gins/
Just came across this article. While it doesn’t answer my questions, I found it interesting so sharing.

Mama Bear

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 6:34 pm
gamzehyaavor wrote:
I want to know when I can start breathing without a mask on my face & my hand washing/purell squirting went up from my regular 749 times a day to 1263 with covid and about 1439 now.
So I wouldn’t mind a little less alcohol on my chapped hands

The back of your hands isnt the main breeder of the virus, it's your fingers and palm of your hands. if the back of your hand is that chapped, focus on the palm and fingers for handwashing for sure. and put on moistureizer.

amother
Seagreen

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 6:39 pm
I also am struggling with this. Doctor told me 72 hours after last symptoms gone. Still don’t have sense of smell and taste. I need to go out for some essentials so I’m feeling your struggle.

Sunny Days

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 6:57 pm
Mama Bear wrote:
The back of your hands isnt the main breeder of the virus, it's your fingers and palm of your hands. if the back of your hand is that chapped, focus on the palm and fingers for handwashing for sure. and put on moistureizer.

I have a big booboo on my thumb...
anyway, it may not be a breeder but I need it to be sterile....

and hi Mama Bear Hi nice to see you here Smile

Mama Bear

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 7:08 pm
Hi gamzu.
as if I'm not oversaturated with coronavirus coverage and a basketcase, I dont know why I came here to read about more!

Sunny Days

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 7:10 pm
Mama Bear wrote:
Hi gamzu.
as if I'm not oversaturated with coronavirus coverage and a basketcase, I dont know why I came here to read about more!

lol! I know... what can we do? its almost mind numbing after a certain point...

Mashy123

Post Thu, Mar 26 2020, 3:08 am
amother [ Seagreen ] wrote:
I also am struggling with this. Doctor told me 72 hours after last symptoms gone. Still don’t have sense of smell and taste. I need to go out for some essentials so I’m feeling your struggle.

Someone told me today, that losing smell and taste is only a side effect, and it's not counted as symptoms to keep you locked in. (That's what her Dr told her, she treated positive. Losing taste and smell was when she started to feel better already)

Can anyone confirm?

mig100

Post Thu, Mar 26 2020, 5:14 am
gamzehyaavor wrote:
I realize my post above comes across as selfish and petty, especially to all those in the trenches...
So I just want to publicly proclaim that I am grateful to Hashem I’m healthy and can breathe on my own, and that I have soap & running water etc etc.

That being said, I have some other reasons I need to be out of contagion point, and was just trying to make light of it...

Gezint to all Cheers

I didn't think you came across as selfish and petty and.

You sound like you really care to do the right things and not infect others. And at some point you may need groceries. It's hard to get a delivery now. That's understandable. You need food even if others have it worst.

Feel good

ra_mom

Post Thu, Mar 26 2020, 5:23 am
The CDC says 72 hours after symptom free, and that at least 7 days have to have passed from the onset.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics