Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Minor surgery
Previous  1  2

Newsie

Post Mon, Jan 28 2008, 5:50 am
I had all four done at once and they were all deeply impacted. I had an IV and laughing gas. It wasn't so bad. I'm sure it would have been much harder if I had kids, husband and home to take care of. I did it when I was single- in the summer

Ruchel

Post Mon, Jan 28 2008, 8:00 am
bh my mom will take a day to help dh take care of dd tomorrow... knowing him he won't allow me to get up at all LOL

greenfire

Post Mon, Jan 28 2008, 9:19 am
I once had laughing gas at the dentist - felt like I was having a panic attack ... never again shock

Ruchel

Post Tue, Jan 29 2008, 11:34 am
I'm back guys, I survived! lol

miriamnechama

Post Tue, Jan 29 2008, 11:35 am
hey how was it??

SleepingBeauty

Post Tue, Jan 29 2008, 11:36 am
Hi! I was just thinking of you. How'd it go?
I got all 4 of mine removed at once. Was spitting blood for 24 hours. But that's about it.

Those holes in your gums feel strange, don't they!

Feel good and here's your excuse to eat lots of ice cream!

Tehilla

Post Tue, Jan 29 2008, 11:38 am
oh I'm so glad you posted! I was saying a few Tehillim yesterday and today for you!

LibraMommy

Post Tue, Jan 29 2008, 11:45 am
Glad you're okay!

miriamnechama

Post Tue, Jan 29 2008, 11:51 am
SleepingBeauty wrote:
Hi! I was just thinking of you. How'd it go?
I got all 4 of mine removed at once. Was spitting blood for 24 hours. But that's about it.

Those holes in your gums feel strange, don't they!

Feel good and here's your excuse to eat lots of ice cream!

uha I agree, mine was pulled about 6 weeks ago and I still find its trange.... hmm I lost that tooth, did you keep them?? my tooth was really in bad shape when I saw it.. um I had very little blood bh.....in london when I had it done was far worse....

were up put out..

Ruchel

Post Tue, Jan 29 2008, 12:59 pm
I don't really feel the holes and stuff, I'm under the impression the surgeon was extra good. I won't say I'm not in pain, but it's really bearable (up to now). The worst is the tooth that had a HUGE root, urgh. I'm not bloated, the ice helped a lot.
They told dh "here comes your girlfriend"!! They wouldn't believe I was married... another guy asked if I had a boyfriend, to take my mind off the stress. I told him I was married and a mom, so he told the nurse "you got her birth date wrong, she is NOT 23!!". LOL

greenfire

Post Tue, Jan 29 2008, 1:10 pm
lucky to be young and beautiful ... you can bounce back to yourself soon ... yeah take advantage of the icecream and pudding treats ...

don't forget to take the pain meds before the anesthetics wear off ...

Ruchel

Post Wed, Jan 30 2008, 3:47 am
They sah the first night is worse than the first day.. and it was true, OUCH!!!
my nose was blocked as if I had a HUUUUGE cold, but in fact it was "just" internally "bloated" by the respirator thing shock
My throat hurt soooooo much (nasty respirator again), I woke up every time I swallowed my saliva... my throat hurt more than my teeth, can u believe??
Bh my dh has some good scientific background and was able to give me very helpful meds. But OUCH!!!

catonmylap

Post Wed, Jan 30 2008, 9:00 am
Ruchel wrote:
I don't really feel the holes and stuff, I'm under the impression the surgeon was extra good. I won't say I'm not in pain, but it's really bearable (up to now). The worst is the tooth that had a HUGE root, urgh. I'm not bloated, the ice helped a lot.
They told dh "here comes your girlfriend"!! They wouldn't believe I was married... another guy asked if I had a boyfriend, to take my mind off the stress. I told him I was married and a mom, so he told the nurse "you got her birth date wrong, she is NOT 23!!". LOL

You are really lucky! I had mine out at around the same age and had my father picking me up (how I wished I had a husband!)

You were also fortunate to get them all done at once and put under. I had mine done two at a time with local anesthia because thats what the insurance would cover.

Ruchel

Post Wed, Jan 30 2008, 1:57 pm
Insurance is good in France. It's true, it is luck to have it. I have been told 2 is bad too, and many people don't come back for the last 2!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed