Home

Share your best Yiddish Pesach CDs for children

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post  Wed, Mar 25 2020, 1:47 am
My kids were sent home from school indefinitely. We paid our tuition on time and adhered to school rules religiously. Apparently it wasn't enough. Sources told me it was a school closure. Authorized and enforced by higher uppers. Rabbanim and askanim got involved, the Federal, state and municipal govt too. I heard Trump's on it too. We hope to hear good news of a reopening soon.

In the mean time, please share some good educational and entertaining cd's. We have both interens, ich hub lib de seder nacht and chaim beim seder. Any more recommendations?
Back to top

top mom




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Mar 25 2020, 1:49 am
I personally like the kindergarten CDs, nice, pleasant singing, no long, noisy talking.
But it's geared towards the younger kids.
Back to top

yidisheh mama




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Mar 25 2020, 4:48 am
top mom wrote:
I personally like the kindergarten CDs, nice, pleasant singing, no long, noisy talking.
But it's geared towards the younger kids.


My kids also love the Lchaim kindergarten Pesach CD!! But they are preschoolers, so it depends on age of your kids.
Back to top

mominwb




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Mar 25 2020, 5:01 am
My kids also love the lchaim kindergarten pesach and also a shpatzir in mitzrayim by r berel soifer. Fantastic
Back to top

gamzehyaavor




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Mar 25 2020, 6:41 am
What age?
I love the מאמע לשון
Back to top

amother




Ginger
 

Post  Wed, Mar 25 2020, 6:45 am
De heilige Seder Nacht by Yoel Klein . My boys 6 and 4.5 love it
Back to top

Amelia Bedelia




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Mar 25 2020, 8:19 am
amother [ Ginger ] wrote:
De heilige Seder Nacht by Yoel Klein . My boys 6 and 4.5 love it

Came on here to recommend this because I just purchased this after hearing it was the best Yiddish Pesach CD out there. But I think OP has it. She says she has "Ich hub lib di [heilige] seder nacht."

OP, I love your post! LOL
When you say "interen", do you mean the new "Chodesh Nissan with Interen Chavraya" mp3 album?
Back to top

amother




Babyblue
 

Post  Wed, Mar 25 2020, 8:22 am
Amelia Bedelia wrote:
Came on here to recommend this because I just purchased this after hearing it was the best Yiddish Pesach CD out there. But I think OP has it. She says she has "Ich hub lib..."


I find it corny but for some odd reason my kids love this CD.
Back to top

gamzehyaavor




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Mar 25 2020, 8:25 am
amother [ Babyblue ] wrote:
I find it corny but for some odd reason my kids love this CD.

Can’t tolerate it Banging head Can't Believe It
Back to top

amother




Babyblue
 

Post  Wed, Mar 25 2020, 8:56 am
gamzehyaavor wrote:
Can’t tolerate it Banging head Can't Believe It


I'm with you on this one.
Back to top

amother




Tangerine
 

Post  Wed, Mar 25 2020, 9:44 am
Which school do you send to? I'm building conspiracy theories in my mind, based on the fact that so many are invested. Will make for a thriller one day.
My 9-11 yr old girls like A shpatzir in Mitzrayim.
There are also lots of yiddish hotlines they listen to.
Back to top

amother




Papaya
 

Post  Wed, Mar 25 2020, 9:50 am
lkhaym kindergarten pessach cd

mame loshn

haylige sayder nakht
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Wed, Mar 25 2020, 11:22 am
Amelia Bedelia wrote:
Came on here to recommend this because I just purchased this after hearing it was the best Yiddish Pesach CD out there. But I think OP has it. She says she has "Ich hub lib di [heilige] seder nacht."

OP, I love your post! LOL
When you say "interen", do you mean the new "Chodesh Nissan with Interen Chavraya" mp3 album?


We have the interen Pesach and interen Nissan, the new one. Great choice.
Back to top

suremom




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Mar 25 2020, 11:27 am
top mom wrote:
I personally like the kindergarten CDs, nice, pleasant singing, no long, noisy talking.
But it's geared towards the younger kids.

I like this one too. First cd I can tolerate for extended periods of time Very Happy
I'm only afraid they will ask the 4 questions with the chorus at zeidys house...
Back to top

pizza4




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Mar 25 2020, 1:39 pm
An oldie- voiler velvel
Back to top

Mama Bear




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Mar 25 2020, 4:46 pm
Lol for a minute I was gonna reply, hello! all schools are closed now!
Then I chapped.
There's a new one by the Interen chevra, called Chodesh nissan with the Chevraya. it's pretty funny.
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling

Related Topics Replies Last Post
[ Poll ] Do you have a pesach kitchen?
by amother
24 Yesterday at 11:57 pm View last post
Feeling so sad, overwhelmed, yet I always make Pesach
by amother
11 Yesterday at 10:51 pm View last post
$1000 for Pesach expenses for families of 5. Deadline today
by amother
11 Yesterday at 10:49 pm View last post
Does it cause rash in children?
by amother
0 Yesterday at 10:43 pm View last post
Are you girls getting new clothes for pesach?
by amother
29 Yesterday at 9:39 pm View last post

Jump to: