Home

Wwyd? Due erev pesach

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Issues of Concern within Frum Society -> Coronavirus/ COVID19 Health Concerns

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post  Wed, Mar 25 2020, 7:23 am
Kind of a spin off . One of my neighbors is due Erev Pesach and has 5 little kids at home. Her husband is working in health care 12+ hour shifts. Her parents are flying in to spend Yom Tov with her .
What would you do If you were in her situation? I don't see how anyone can make Pesach, have a baby , and care for 5 kids simultaneously.

huva

Post  Wed, Mar 25 2020, 7:53 am
Her parents are flying in. So they are probably going to take care of her kids etc...
You do your best and let Hashem take care of the rest.

imasinger

Post  Wed, Mar 25 2020, 8:09 am
I don't know about what I would do if I were her. But if I were you, I'd make and freeze a Pesadik meal if you can, and maybe order a new toy for siblings.

amother

Dodgerblue

Post  Wed, Mar 25 2020, 8:51 am
It looks like she has everything under control. What's the point of this thread?
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Issues of Concern within Frum Society -> Coronavirus/ COVID19 Health Concerns