Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Anything like this in Lakewood?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 1:45 pm
Just saw something about $200 for a huge food package in Baltimore. Is there anything like this available in Lakewood? Could really use it.

amother
Yellow

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 2:10 pm
They have dinners available for purchase if needed.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 2:27 pm
This was a big pesach package. Generally pesach takeout is unaffordable. I’ve been sick and my husband’s business is falling apart, and I don’t know how pesach will happen.

amother
Honeydew

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 2:31 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
This was a big pesach package. Generally pesach takeout is unaffordable. I’ve been sick and my husband’s business is falling apart, and I don’t know how pesach will happen.

Its from a guy who had to cancel his pesach program and now has a ton of food. Its $200 for 15 main dishes to feed 6 people. And within minutes of one post, it was sold out. I emailed them and got a bounce back that its for those with financial need and to email again if you need. So I replied right away and got another bounce back that its sold out.

amother
Royalblue

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 2:52 pm
Seasonal and gourmet glatt and shloime’s kosher world all have Shabbos packages.

You normally have to reserve by wend

amother
Royalblue

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 2:58 pm
amother [ Honeydew ] wrote:
Its from a guy who had to cancel his pesach program and now has a ton of food. Its $200 for 15 main dishes to feed 6 people. And within minutes of one post, it was sold out. I emailed them and got a bounce back that its for those with financial need and to email again if you need. So I replied right away and got another bounce back that its sold out.

That’s really cheap. Most ppl with programs are selling pesach food for 1k+ a person for yom tov

Cmon be nice

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 3:20 pm
Tomchai shabos is asking people to contact them if they need assistance. Please don't hesitate to do it. They wanna help and if you need it, do it

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 25 2020, 3:32 pm
Cmon be nice wrote:
Tomchai shabos is asking people to contact them if they need assistance. Please don't hesitate to do it. They wanna help and if you need it, do it

I guess I don’t feel that desperate yet to get free food that could be going to someone else, but would love a really discounted package.

amother
Royalblue

Post Thu, Mar 26 2020, 1:25 pm
In Baltimore it sounds like a caterer cooked for hotels and wanted to sell the food.
It was like $200 for 15 cooked portions not a full meal. You got roaster pans of food.
Now it’s down to $150 but you get whatever food is in the pan.
It’s not like real catering or takeout.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics