Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
If you won the lottery...
1  2  Next

If Mamma Llama bought a country, would you move to it?
Yes!  
 17%  [ 8 ]
Probably not...  
 25%  [ 12 ]
Maybe. Depends on how you run your government.  
 57%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 47

mamma llama

Post Thu, Mar 26 2020, 3:06 pm
If you won the lottery, what would be your first big splurge?

I would buy myself a small country. Nothing crazy. Just a place that I can name "United Llamas of America". Queen

(I like to add polls when I start threads, so... If I did buy a country, would you move to it? Wink )

MiriFr

Post Thu, Mar 26 2020, 3:11 pm
If you're buying a country and moving to it, you shouldn't exactly be inviting anyone who should be quarantining, Ms. Llama.

mamma llama

Post Thu, Mar 26 2020, 3:13 pm
MiriFr wrote:
If you're buying a country and moving to it, you shouldn't exactly be inviting anyone who should be quarantining, Ms. Llama.

I'm thinking of the future. When this is all over, we're going to be so sick of our four walls that people will be lining up at my new country borders.

MiriFr

Post Thu, Mar 26 2020, 3:14 pm
mamma llama wrote:
I'm thinking of the future. When this is all over, we're going to be so sick of our four walls that people will be lining up at my new country borders.

Ah.
I see.
I'm in if you open and Sephora and a Pomegranate.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Thu, Mar 26 2020, 3:15 pm
I’ll come if it’s Corona-free.

mamma llama

Post Thu, Mar 26 2020, 3:15 pm
MiriFr wrote:
Ah.
I see.
I'm in if you open and Sephora and a Pomegranate.

It's a deal!

Jewishfoodie

Post Thu, Mar 26 2020, 3:18 pm
Can I move into Sephora? All I need there besides product is a couch, a fridge and a million books. It's your country...

mamma llama

Post Thu, Mar 26 2020, 3:19 pm
amother [ Saddlebrown ] wrote:

It is. My country is the epitome of perfection. Cool

mamma llama

Post Thu, Mar 26 2020, 3:24 pm
Jewishfoodie wrote:
Can I move into Sephora? All I need there besides product is a couch, a fridge and a million books. It's your country...

All Sephoras will have hotel rooms and tea rooms.

Do my citizens have any other suggestions?

Jewishfoodie

Post Thu, Mar 26 2020, 3:29 pm
I'm in! Yes. Quinoa is not a food. It's a facial scrub. Also, it is illegal for any man to enter your (well, our, now,) country without a woman vouching for him. And we can revoke the privilege any time!

crust

Post Thu, Mar 26 2020, 3:32 pm
mamma llama wrote:
All Sephoras will have hotel rooms and tea rooms.

Do my citizens have any other suggestions?

You were merely trying to buy a country and run for president and we are already your citizens?

Jewishfoodie

Post Thu, Mar 26 2020, 3:33 pm
And everyone has a personal chef, a personal shopper and all year round child care help, courtesy of, well, you. So, thank you! I love your country! When can I get there? It's just me. I can't vouch for my husband yet. He's done NOTHING to deserve an invitation. Wait... Let me end that sentence earlier because obviously I hate extraneous words.

He's done nothing.

He's done.

mamma llama

Post Thu, Mar 26 2020, 3:34 pm
crust wrote:
You were merely trying to buy a country and run for president and we are already your citizens?

Only if you voted yes. Wink

crust

Post Thu, Mar 26 2020, 3:36 pm
Jewishfoodie wrote:
And everyone has a personal chef, a personal shopper and all year round child care help, courtesy of, well, you. So, thank you! I love your country! When can I get there? It's just me. I can't vouch for my husband yet. He's done NOTHING to deserve an invitation. Wait... Let me end that sentence earlier because obviously I hate extraneous words.

He's done nothing.

He's done.

Done is good
Over is not

mamma llama

Post Thu, Mar 26 2020, 3:40 pm
Jewishfoodie wrote:

He's done nothing.

He's done.

You sound like you have a lot of experience in this department. How would you like to be my VP?

Jewishfoodie

Post Thu, Mar 26 2020, 3:44 pm
mamma llama wrote:
You sound like you have a lot of experience in this department. How would you like to be my VP?

Done and done!

Why did this post anonymously? Weird! In our country, no amother OK? Only screen names.

Jewishfoodie

Post Thu, Mar 26 2020, 3:56 pm
And furthermore, no political talk! (We are a Communist country) Plus, I need u to remain in office

amother
Purple

Post Thu, Mar 26 2020, 7:31 pm
If I won the lottery, the first thing I would do is leave my job and feel like a free man such that I wont be a slave to my "perfect/can do anything" boss. I would actually be able to be a mom to my children. That's my dream. After that, I would want to do a yissachar zevulun deal with me being zevulun and my brother who is a serious learner being yissachar......

Well , I'm still waiting...hashem can do anything...

Frumwithallergies

Post Fri, Mar 27 2020, 1:06 am
Hmmmm. I would move there if I could say a magic word and all my pesach cleaning was done ! Pouf!
Does the country come with an unlimited supply of salt water ? I only accept the best!

amother
Seagreen

Post Fri, Mar 27 2020, 1:10 am
amother [ Saddlebrown ] wrote:

I'll come if it's smoke-free.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics