Home

4-7 yr old boys Seder

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post  Sun, Mar 29 2020, 10:56 am
What are they wearing
Clothes or Nice pjs
Back to top

amother




Mistyrose
 

Post  Sun, Mar 29 2020, 10:57 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
What are they wearing


My kids wear new pajamas to the 1st seder. For the second one they either wear what they wore all day or change into pajamas.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Sun, Mar 29 2020, 11:03 am
Are these yomtovdic enough
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.....psc=1

I’m the grandma
I want to send them something nice for YT
No more than $20-$25 each
Too many gc to buy for
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Sun, Mar 29 2020, 11:22 am
I want to order so they get them on time
Back to top

amother




Ruby
 

Post  Sun, Mar 29 2020, 11:28 am
https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....psc=1

I just ordered these for my son. Its the third time im buying them for him, he sits on his knees all the time, so he keeps ripping the pants by the knee, but he loves these pjs, and was so excited when I told him I will order another pair for pesach. He would love to wear them all day and not get dressed, they are really comfy! and great quality!
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Sun, Mar 29 2020, 11:42 am
amother [ Ruby ] wrote:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GFBQ4S8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1&psc=1

I just ordered these for my son. Its the third time im buying them for him, he sits on his knees all the time, so he keeps ripping the pants by the knee, but he loves these pjs, and was so excited when I told him I will order another pair for pesach. He would love to wear them all day and not get dressed, they are really comfy! and great quality!


I wanted something more dressy but the ones on the Jewish website are too expensive

I think it’s ok for them to be in dressy pjs until they get to 3rd grade. Once 3rd grade they should be dressed
That being said the oldest is in 2nd grade
I have 5 boys and 3 girls to buy for

The girls is easy
The boys is a little harder to find, I don’t like it to look feminine
Also I don’t want it to look like a track suit
Back to top

Hillery




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Mar 29 2020, 11:47 am
Certainly not pyjamas. Clothes, but probably robes, so when they fall asleep they'll be comfortable.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Sun, Mar 29 2020, 11:58 am
Hillery wrote:
Certainly not pyjamas. Clothes, but probably robes, so when they fall asleep they'll be comfortable.


I think what you call robes I call pjs
Fancy but comfy top and pants
What do you think of the one posted above
Back to top

meme6




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Mar 29 2020, 11:58 am
amother [ Mistyrose ] wrote:
My kids wear new pajamas to the 1st seder. For the second one they either wear what they wore all day or change into pajamas.


I do the same!!
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Sun, Mar 29 2020, 12:00 pm
meme6 wrote:
I do the same!!


Can you link something nice size 8 boys
Back to top

Hillery




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Mar 29 2020, 12:04 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I think what you call robes I call pjs
Fancy but comfy top and pants
What do you think of the one posted above


I'm talking about nice Shabbos house wear, not pyjamas. The material and feel is very similar to women's robes but they are two piece, top and trousers. I get them in the Yiddish shops.

They look similar to what you posted, but the material is really Shabbosdig.
Back to top

meme6




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Mar 29 2020, 12:07 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Can you link something nice size 8 boys


Petitclair.com
Lulu kids
Pastel kids
Kidichic size up for sure one size
has some nice ones Please google for correct websites
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Sun, Mar 29 2020, 12:22 pm
meme6 wrote:
Petitclair.com
Lulu kids
Pastel kids
Kidichic size up for sure one size
has some nice ones Please google for correct websites


Too expensive I’m looking to spend no more than $25
Velour if possible, they like to be cozy especially when the a/c is on
The ones on sale don’t have sizes
Back to top

meme6




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Mar 29 2020, 12:24 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Too expensive I’m looking to spend no more than $25
Velour if possible, they like to be cozy especially when the a/c is on
The ones on sale don’t have sizes


Best bet is kidichic pj and velours I doubt you will find now you can check
Shirtstop
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Sun, Mar 29 2020, 12:41 pm
Hillery wrote:
I'm talking about nice Shabbos house wear, not pyjamas. The material and feel is very similar to women's robes but they are two piece, top and trousers. I get them in the Yiddish shops.

They look similar to what you posted, but the material is really Shabbosdig.


Can you help me find on- line looking for
1 size 5
2 of them size 6
1 size 8
They do not have to match
True to size so let me know if I have to size up
Velour or heavier ribbed
Back to top

momof2+?




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, Mar 30 2020, 2:09 pm
I think diff families have different expectations regarding pajamas. I don't buy my kids (7 yrs and younger) specific shabbos pajamas bec they are significantly more expensive than regular pajamas and it is not a priority for me. (My sister's -in-law do buy shabbos pajamas, and this yr is the first yr in a while that I don't feel pressured with all of us being at my inlaws.) It is my first year staying home.
My 7yr old would be delighted with the velour pair you posted. It isn't specifically weekday (dinosaurs, trucks etc) - it's stripes!
It's so nice that you are thinking about buying pajamas for your grandchildren in this prepesach madness. Hatzlacha!
Back to top

amother




Mistyrose
 

Post  Mon, Mar 30 2020, 2:12 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Are these yomtovdic enough
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.....psc=1

I’m the grandma
I want to send them something nice for YT
No more than $20-$25 each
Too many gc to buy for


Yes, these are perfect for yom tov.
The plaid is also very nice.
Back to top

meme6




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, Mar 30 2020, 2:13 pm
momof2+? wrote:
I think diff families have different expectations regarding pajamas. I don't buy my kids (7 yrs and younger) specific shabbos pajamas bec they are significantly more expensive than regular pajamas and it is not a priority for me. (My sister's -in-law do buy shabbos pajamas, and this yr is the first yr in a while that I don't feel pressured with all of us being at my inlaws.) It is my first year staying home.
My 7yr old would be delighted with the velour pair you posted. It isn't specifically weekday (dinosaurs, trucks etc) - it's stripes!
It's so nice that you are thinking about buying pajamas for your grandchildren in this prepesach madness. Hatzlacha!


Everyone does what they feel they want it’s not a pressured thing I always had Shabbos pajamas for my kids they wear it Friday nights to the meal I don’t need an outfit I use the nice pajamas instead. I don’t appreciate my kids wearing the blanket sleepers to the Shabbos table I buy cheap pajamas for during the week and splurge for Shabbos.

Btw OP designer spot who is doing Whatsapp orders always has nice pajamas for $20 a pair and they might have sale velour check them up on Instagram
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Mon, Mar 30 2020, 2:31 pm
meme6 wrote:
Everyone does what they feel they want it’s not a pressured thing I always had Shabbos pajamas for my kids they wear it Friday nights to the meal I don’t need an outfit I use the nice pajamas instead. I don’t appreciate my kids wearing the blanket sleepers to the Shabbos table I buy cheap pajamas for during the week and splurge for Shabbos.

Btw OP designer spot who is doing Whatsapp orders always has nice pajamas for $20 a pair and they might have sale velour check them up on Instagram


Please help me do this
I see lots of things I would like to order
Back to top

amother




Green
 

Post  Mon, Mar 30 2020, 3:11 pm
OP,
You are such a great bubby!!!
Smile
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty

Related Topics Replies Last Post
12 yr old DD shave for camp?
by amother
18 Today at 10:45 am View last post
Boys haircuts 2 Yesterday at 11:54 pm View last post
Boys fitted weekday pants
by amother
9 Yesterday at 9:25 pm View last post
School for boys who hate school
by amother
2 Yesterday at 1:36 pm View last post
Boys pants holes
by amother
9 Yesterday at 12:31 pm View last post

Jump to: