Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
How many days till symptoms improved?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 29 2020, 3:46 pm
(Sorry if there’s a thread about this already. Can’t sift thru all the hundreds of threads...)

My symptoms:
Last Thurs started with congestion/slight sore throat & headache & then got better after a few days. After which I developed a dry cough, had intense exhaustion. Last few days I’ve been having terrible sinus headaches and muscle aches & joint pain and trouble sleeping despite exhaustion.

I really need to start feeling better so I can start pesach here...

#firstworldproblems

amother
Navy

Post Sun, Mar 29 2020, 3:56 pm
My husband took 3 days, I took a full week. Not sure if the fact that he had fever and I didn’t shortened it or the fact that he slept those 3 days and I kept working and dealing with children while sick.

amother
Babyblue

Post Sun, Mar 29 2020, 3:59 pm
My dh was sick for 2 days with fever chills etc... then good for about 4-5 days and then terribly sick for 6 days. He's finally feeling better but still very weak.
(We didn't test for coronavirus but what else can it be? He never gets sick.)
I was sick for 2-3 days and it's been 2 weeks since. I hope I'm done (again, no idea if it was the virus).

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 29 2020, 4:00 pm
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
My husband took 3 days, I took a full week. Not sure if the fact that he had fever and I didn’t shortened it or the fact that he slept those 3 days and I kept working and dealing with children while sick.

Interesting. Same thing with my husband. He had fever and got better so much faster. I was better already but then started with the aches & sinus stuff...

Rubber Ducky

Post Sun, Mar 29 2020, 4:02 pm
DS#2 is still feeling fatigued and has a cough — does not feel better yet. He lost his sense of smell and taste about 1 week in. He first had symptoms 10 days ago.

thunderstorm

Post Sun, Mar 29 2020, 4:04 pm
I’ve been similar to you OP. I started with chest pains a week ago Friday. I’ve had so many other symptoms and now I’m having strained breathing and major dizziness and weakness. Still not better.
One of my sons started at the same time as me and still feels achy. Both of us didn’t have fever. Though I was feverish one day.
Then my other son started on Tuesday and he had fever , dry cough , aches and eye pain and he lost his sense of taste and smell the other day , but he feels fine now, besides not being able to taste and smell.

amother
White

Post Sun, Mar 29 2020, 4:15 pm
I had low fever for three days along with congestion and sinus pain. The fever is now gone and as of yesterday I lost my sense of smell.

amother
Turquoise

Post Sun, Mar 29 2020, 4:17 pm
My mothers symptoms started 2 weeks ago. Fever and dry cough. A couple of days later she had much worse cough, and the next night was rushed to the hospital and admitted to the ICU with extreme difficulty breathing, needing a lot of oxygen to keep her stable. Over the next few days she stabilized, needed less and less oxygen, and came home without oxygen. Still with fever and cough. 2 days after being home she started having a hard time breathing again, got oxygen to use at home. BH stable with oxygen now. Bli ayin hara. Still has crazy cough and fever. . Davening like crazy. Shes incredibly weak. And she's not old, in her low 60s.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Sun, Mar 29 2020, 4:57 pm
I'm not sure because I was told I can't get tested (Florida, under 65) but I've had a cough for 18 days. I had an off and on fever for 6 days then no fever then fever again day 17 and extreme fatigue days 16-18 muscle aches and racing pulse. My husband knows he was exposed to someone about a week ago but has no symptoms except back pain which may not be related and all my kids except 1 had fevers and colds for a day except the new baby who had for a few days.

amother
Olive

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 5:35 pm
Day 17 and still in bed no fever but dizziness/fatigue....anyone else?

amother
White

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 5:52 pm
Low fever for nearly ten days already! And every day it’s another symptom- sore throat, congested, sinus pain, difficulty breathing, cough, no smell or taste- how long can this go on?!

amother
Olive

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 5:54 pm
amother [ White ] wrote:
Low fever for nearly ten days already! And every day it’s another symptom- sore throat, congested, sinus pain, difficulty breathing, cough, no smell or taste- how long can this go on?!

My dr just said up to 4 weeks!!!!

amother
White

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 6:30 pm
amother [ Olive ] wrote:
My dr just said up to 4 weeks!!!!

Of actual fever???
Don’t tell me that...

amother
Olive

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 6:44 pm
amother [ White ] wrote:
Of actual fever???
Don’t tell me that...

Not necessarily fever, but of all symptoms

amother
White

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 6:55 pm
amother [ Olive ] wrote:
Not necessarily fever, but of all symptoms

Oy...

amother
Rose

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 7:03 pm
I lost my sense of smell only. Taste is fine. Is this considered a symptom?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics