Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Are these coronavirus symtoms

fatso gal

Post Sun, Mar 29 2020, 11:35 pm
On Shabbos my nose started running a little and I did sneeze a bunch of times. The mucus was still clear not the thick yellow mucus like when I have a cold. I also had a low grade headache the entire day. I noticed that my smell.and taste is not the way it usually is. I took Tylenol cold late in the day and I did sweat a little. I had My dh take my temp right after Shabbos and it read 99. I was still under the affects of Tylenol. My mouth had been feeling very dry all day. Today the headache is gone I have no taste or smell my nose was running earlier in the day but I noticed it stopped. My mouth is not as dry. When I did sweat my dh took my temperature and I had nothing. I hAve had a slight cough some wet and some dry. Do you think I have coronations?

fatso gal

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 7:29 am
I forgot to mention I have some joint pain in one leg.

trixx

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 7:32 am
Yep

fatso gal

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 8:41 am
Bump

fatso gal

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 9:19 pm
Bump

Sunny Days

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 9:25 pm
Some of these symptoms are consistent with coronavirus, yet are shared by many different viruses.
None of us can for sure say you have corona virus because there is no way to know without being tested unless maybe if you had direct exposure to someone that tested positive.
Why don't you call or email your doctor if you are concerned?

Refuah sheleima! hope you feel better real quick

thanks

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 10:21 pm
Lack of taste and smell makes it very likely that you have covid-19.
Refuah Shleima.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics