Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
SEIT cases available - work from home

seeker

Post Sun, Mar 29 2020, 11:03 pm
A lot of providers aren't able to service their caseloads right now, many because their own kids are keeping them too busy... so there are many hours up for grabs. If you want any or know anyone who does, please message me ASAP because if they can't be filled within the next few days they are going to bounce back to DOE and who knows where they'll end up and when.

I know there have been numerous threads here in the past about there not being enough SEIT cases to go around, so here you go. Also believe me agencies are going to be very grateful to anyone who is willing to fill their mandate in this crazy time, so you'll get priority in the future IY"H when things get competitive again.

seeker

Post Sun, Mar 29 2020, 11:04 pm
Forgot to add, of course this is all happening via teletherapy, nobody is going into schools or homes now. We're using apps like Zoom. There has been a virtual explosion of resources online for how to do this, with more popping up daily if not hourly.

amazingmommy

Post Sun, Mar 29 2020, 11:13 pm
seeker wrote:
Forgot to add, of course this is all happening via teletherapy, nobody is going into schools or homes now. We're using apps like Zoom. There has been a virtual explosion of resources online for how to do this, with more popping up daily if not hourly.

Hey, can you share more about the resources online? Anywhere I can look into for resources on how to do this?

seeker

Post Sun, Mar 29 2020, 11:29 pm
They're literally popping up all over the web. Start googling and instead of asking me to share you'll be overwhelmed with too many ideas. I was frozen for like a half hour before I could start preparing tonight because I just didn't know where to start!
There was a different thread of my pure panic and I put a couple of links there.
Also google "early intervention teletherapy" (I don't do EI but it's the closest thing I can find that exists as a helpful search term) and look around teacherspayteachers.com

amazingmommy

Post Sun, Mar 29 2020, 11:53 pm
seeker wrote:
They're literally popping up all over the web. Start googling and instead of asking me to share you'll be overwhelmed with too many ideas. I was frozen for like a half hour before I could start preparing tonight because I just didn't know where to start!
There was a different thread of my pure panic and I put a couple of links there.
Also google "early intervention teletherapy" (I don't do EI but it's the closest thing I can find that exists as a helpful search term) and look around teacherspayteachers.com

Thank you so much! I appreciate it.

seeker

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 12:32 am
Spent too much time tonight down a rabbit hole on a website called boom cards -that's not the address, Google it, I'm not at my computer anymore. But it has tons of little screen based activities that I'm planning to use in remote sessions, and when I have time (lol) it doesn't look too hard to make your own. A lot of the things other people made are free, and the membership is temporarily free for Corona closures
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics